Chapter 21 - Piya Ke Bazaar Mein

Dutt Corporation – Mumbai

Kalpi was in her office, when a knock sounded her door “ Kalpi…..you busy ?? “ Rohan asked as she popped his head in, “ No…come in “ Kalpi said gesturing for Rohan to come in “ Actually…I needed to talk to you, could you come to my cabin “ Rohan asked, “ Sure “ Kalpi replied as she got up from her chair and followed Rohan . “ Whats up ? “ Kalpi asked as she entered, Rohan looked sad“ Bhai ?? kiya hua ?? “ Kalpi asked again concerned with Rohan reactions “  Kalpi….I’m going back to U.K. “ Rohan said , “ Oh ….but what about the company ? “ Kalpi asked “ That’s what I wanted to talk to you I have already sold off the company. “ Rohan “ Oh…..” Kalpi said, “ So what about me ?? “ Kalpi asked sadly at Rohan decision “ That’s your choice Kalpi. To stay and work for a new CEO in a new company or to leave “ Rohan said with a smile. Kalpi smiled back sadly and nodded, “ Thanks Bhai……” Kalpi said as she hugged Rohan. “ Bhai…can you do me a favor ? “ Kalpi asked………….

Singhania Construction Company – Mumbai

“ Sammy….how is the Dutt project going ? Any problems ? “ Raghav asked “ Nope…all going great “ Sammy replied. Just then Pakhi walked in “ Sir, I need you to sign these “ Pakhi said as she gave Raghav the file. “ So Pakhi……how is your sister ? “ Raghav casually asked. Pakhi looked at him, giving him the you-asking-me-that look “ She’s good Sir. I heard that she is seeing someone. “ Pakhi innocently said as she watched Raghav reaction.  “ Oh…..really “ Raghav said, “ Here you go “ Raghav said and smiled “ Thank you “ Pakhi said as she left the cabin. “She knows  “ Sammy said. Raghav looked at Sammy shocked “ She knows…….??” Raghav asked and Sammy nodded. Closing his eyes with his hands…he could not help but feel shy all of a sudden. Just then his phone rang “ Hello ? Ahhh Rohan. Yes. Sure. I’m on my way “ Raghav hung up “ What wrong ? “ Sammy asked “ Not sure, he said he wanted to see me “ Raghav said as he made his way out.

Dutt Corporation – Mumbai

“ KIYA !!!!!! ROHAN YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK !!!!” Kalpi said playfully slapping Rohan “ Hey…..stop that !!! “ Rohan said trying to dodge Kalpi’s hands “ Take it back…..then I’ll stop “ Kalpi said slapping him even harder “ No…..it’s true “ Rohan said laughing “ Rohan !!!! “ Kalpi said whining. As she was about to slap Rohan again, there was a knock on the door “ Ahhh finally !!! someone has come to save me “ Rohan said dramatically “ Stop being so dramatic Rohan…. “ Kalpi said as she rolled her eyes “ Come in “ Rohan said. Raghav opened the door and made is way in “ RAGHAV !!! FINALLY YOU HAVE COME  !!!! YOU HAVE SAVED ME !!!” Rohan said dramatically, Kalpi just face-palmed herself “ Seriously ?? “ Kalpi said shoving him. Raghav could not help smile and look at Kalpi she wore a simple Green colored churidar suit with a splash of blue, pink and gold, her hair was loose with big curls framing her face. Kalpi looked like an Angel in Raghav eyes. Breaking his gaze form Kalpi and clearing his throat Raghav said “ You wanted to see me ? “.. Rohan looked at Raghav… “ Ahh yes….I almost forgot. “ Rohan said smiling, “ I’ll be in my cabin “ Kalpi said as she stood up made her way out. Raghav watched Kalpi exit the cabin “ Make sure you take good care of her Singhania “ Rohan said, Raghav turned back “ Excuse me ? “ he asked “ Kalpi…..you love her naa ?? “ Rohan said “ Make sure you take care of her “ Rohan said. Smiling Raghav replied “ I will. You got my word “ Raghav said. Kalpi was in the company’s cafeteria thinking about her decision “ Should I stay or leave ?? “. Kalpi was lost in thought when the chair beside her was pulled back, jumping for her seat, she looked up and found Raghav “ Can I help you Mr. Singhania ? “ Kalpi asked casually, resting chin on her hands and looking at him. Raghav sat down and leaned back on the chair and looked at Kalpi, dinking in to her beauty, “ Yes you can…can you just sit there and look beautiful “ Raghav replied with a smirk. Kalpi shyly smiled and looked away. “ What does it take to win you Kalpi ? “ Raghav got straight to the point , looking at him under her lashes “ You tell me Mr. Singhania ? “ Kalpi challenge, “ Expensive bags ? “ Raghav asked, Kalpi shook her head, “ Shoes ? “ Raghav asked again, Kalpi shook her head “ Kalpi…. You have got to give me something ….what does it take. I’m going crazy here on thinking about it“ Raghav pleaded “ You have to figure that out on you own Mr. Singhnia. “ Kalpi smiled as she got up. Raghav caught her wrist before she could walk off “ Kalpi……please “ Raghav said looking at her “ Look inside “ Kalpi said pointing at his heart “ And you’ll find it “ she whispered and walked away. Raghav watched her go…” Look inside ? “ Raghav said to himself, feeling frustrated he got up and headed to his car.