Chapter 18 - Lovely

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi was in the kitchen, making some breakfast. Rohan was kind enough to give her the day off so she could spend more time with Dadi. “ Good morning “ Pakhi said cheerfully, “ Morning “ Kalpi replied. “ GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING  !!!!! “ Dadi said as she made her grand entrance down the stairs and to the kitchen, both Kalpi and Pakhi wished their Dadi good morning. “ Ohhh I got to run…bye Dadi, love you…bye Kalpi “ Pakhi said as she hugged both Kalpi and Dadi and left for work. Dadi turned to Kalpi, “ so what about you ? not working ? “ Dadi said as she bit into her toast, “ Nope, Rohan was kind enough to give me a day off “ Kalpi said as she sat beside Dadi and drank her coffee. “ Ohh that’s wonderful, I was thinking of visiting Gauri today. Care to come along “ Dadi said, watching Kalpi’s reaction carefully. Kalpi’s heart started beating…..” Gauri aunty ?? “….”will Raghav be there ?? “ all these thought were swirling in her head. Kalpi managed to shake them off and say “ Sure, why not. Let me go and change “ and hurried off to her room. Dadi watched Kalpi scurry off, “ someone’s eager “ Dadi smiled at her idea. Manju did not tell Kalpi that she had Gauri’s number all these time. She wanted Kalpi to go personally and see them.

Kalpi was getting ready. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed “ yeh kiya hai main ?? “ Kalpi said to herself, patting her cheeks, she quickly finished and headed downstairs. They both headed to the waiting car and headed for Gauri’s Villa.

Gauri’s Villa – Mumbai

After a wonderful night, Raghav decied to spend his time in his mom's place, He was feeling like the KING if the world right now, smiling he started getting ready for work when he heard the doorbell chime. “ MANJU !!!!! KALPI !!!!” Gauri screamed, the moment Raghav heard Kalpi name, he stopped what he was doing and rushed out. Kalpi was standing at the door way dressed in a simple black top with a light pink long skirt. A light pink scarf was tired around her neck with turquoise earing adoring her shell ears and sliver bangles on one hand. She had nude pumps to finish the look. Kalpi looked fresh yet sweet. Raghav could not keep his eyes away from her.

Kalpi was smiling when she felt someone watching her, feeling her heat beat faster she took  quick glance to see and saw it was Raghav. He was in his button down shirt with no tie. His sleeves were folded to his elbows. He look dashing yet confident like he supposed to be. “ Come in !! come in !!” Gauri said as she ushered both Kalpi and Dadi to the hall. Kalpi sat beside Dadi, “ Oh Raghav…finally you have come “ Gauri said as she turned to looked at Raghav who was walking towards them and starting deeply at Kalpi. Kalpi suddenly felt shy, looking down, she tried to cover her flaming cheek with her hair.

Raghav sat opposite of Kalpi, just looking at her. “ God she look beautiful “ Raghav thought. “ Raghav’ aren’t you working today ? “ Gauri asked, breaking out of his Kalpi daze “ Huh….yeah…later “ he replied. “ acha….ok “ Gauri said nodding approvingly. “ Uh…Manju, I’ll like to show you something in the garden “ Gauri said suddenly “ yes !! yes !! please lead the way “ Manju said. Both ladies got up and left Raghav and Kalpi together.

Kalpi and Raghav both sat in silence, until Raghav could not take it. He was bout to say something when his phone rang, getting frustrated, he got up and answered it “ what !!?? “ he asked annoyed, “ well someone is in a bad mood….what wrong ?? got up at the wrong side of the bed ?? “ Sammy said sarcastically, rubbing his temples, Raghav tried asking again “ what do you want Sam ? “ Raghav asked, “ we have a meeting with Rohan Dutt today afternoon and a also a meeting like in 20 minutes with Mr. Rakesh Sharma “ Sammy said, “ shit “ Raghav thought, “ I’ll be right there “ Raghav said as he hung up. Turning to Kalpi who was looking outside, she looked like an Angel in the morning sun. Raghav wanted to go too her, but he remembered that he has to be at the office, feeling helpless he made his way out the door. Kalpi heard the front door close after sometime, feeling sad, she quickly turned and went to the door, she wanted to open it, but she did not have the courage.

Meanwhile in the garden, the two ladies were peeping and watching what went down “ what just  happened ?? “ Manju asked shocked “ I have no idea…….arrrggghhh this is so frustrating. I know my son has feelings for Kalpi, it written all over his face !!!!! “ Gauri said as she paced back and forth in the garden, “ I know what you mean. Last night when I said his name, Kalpi immediately blushed deeper, and today I saw she took extra time to make herself look good in front of him “ Manju said frustrated.

Kalpi felt like crying. Just then her phone rang, picking it up “ Hello ? “ Kalpi said, “ hello Kalpi ?? Kalpi main pata hai that I gave you a day off, but I really need you to come in today “ Rohan said, smiling sadly Kalpi replied “ It’s ok, I’m on my way “, “ Thank you !!! thank you !!! thank you…Kalpi !!! you’re a life saver “ Rohan said happily, smiling Kalpi hung up, and just at that moment Manju and Gauri came in, “ Dadi, I have to go. Rohan needs me at the office “ Kalpi said “ acha beti, it ok….you go ahead, I’m gonna spend some time with Gauri “ Manju said. Giving a small smile back and saying goodbye to the to them, Kalpi made her way to the car and got in.

Singhania Construction Company – Mumbai

Raghav paced his cabin. He had just finished the meeting with Rakesh Sharma and Sammy was clearing  up some minor details on the project. He sat down heavily on the sofa and rubbed this temples, her was so close……so close……sighing, Raghav had no idea what to do. “ Raghav are you ready to go ? “ Sammy said as he walked into Raghav’s cabin . Looking up he answered yes., he grabbed his coat and headed towards the lift. 

Dutt Corporations – Mumbai

Kalpi made it just in time and quickly headed to Rohan’s cabin, “ Rohan ? “ Kalpi said as she entred Rohan’s cabin, “ Yes…finally. Listen Raghav Singhania is coming…like soon and I wanted you here “ Rohan said as he was clearing his desk. Raghav…..coming here……now ??  Kalpi’s heart started beating fast. Taking a deep breath, Kalpi replied “ Ok “ preparing herself.  Raghav made his way to Rohan’s office. Through out the whole car ride, he could only think of Kalpi. He just wanted to see her again. He wanted to get lost in her big doe-eyes, her smile, her laughter……everything. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on Rohan’s door and entered and saw……..

Kalpi was talking to Rohan, when a knock on the door came, taking a deep breath she waited for it to open “ Ahhh Raghav, welcome ….welcome. Come have a seat “ Rohan ushered Raghav to the sofa in the cabin. Raghav was shocked yet happy to see Kalpi there when he entered Rohan cabin. He sat opposite Rohan with Kalpi standing behind him. For an hour both men discussed about the project, Raghav could not help in sneaking glances at Kalpi who was writing down notes as they were talking. Kalpi could feel Raghav eyes on her, a blush suddenly grew on her cheeks. “ Well that settles it, I think we got everything “ Rohan said as he broke Raghav’s out of his daze and making Kalpi jump in her seat . Nodding Raghav stood up and shook Rohan hands. He walked towards Kalpi and deliberately brushed his shoulders against hers as he walked passed. Kalpi felt her body was on fire. “ Kalpi ?? are you ok ? “ Rohan asked Kalpi shaking her “ huh….haan…everything is fine. I’ll be at my cabin “ Kalpi said as she hurried off.

Raghav’s Villa – Mumbai

That night Raghav felt happy. “ someone’s happy “ Sammy said as he walked into Raghav’s room. Raghav just smiled. He wanted to see her again. “ Kiya hua ? Kiya soch hai Raghav ? “ Sammy asked. Without another word, Raghav made his way downstairs and towards his car and headed for Jadhav Villa.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi just came out from her bath. Thinking ok Raghav, Kalpi smiled. She was about to draw the curtains, when she saw someone outside. Squinting her eyes, she saw that is was Raghav. With the heavy dark curtains as her cover, Kalpi peeped as watched Raghav. “ What is he doing here ? If Dadi knows, he’s dead meat “ Kalpi thought. She wanted to run out and tell him but was too shy. Feeling helpless, Kalpi switched off her lights and went to bed.

Outside Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

When Raghav saw Kalpi’s light being switched off, he smile. “ Tomorrow at the Mandir, I’m going to confess to you Kalpi “ Raghav said to himself and got into his car and headed back.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Ohhhhh looks like someone is feeling Lovely....... :D