Chapter 6 - Kambakkht Ishq

Next Morning 

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

“, Good Morning “ Pakhi said, as she stretched her way into the kitchen. “ Morning ! “ Kalpi said , as she was looking at the paper, “ Whatcha reading about “ Pakhi said as she came and sat beside Kalpi with a blow of cereal ,” the job section. Check this out Singhania Construction Comapany is hiring for a new Manger post and PA “ Kalpi said boringly, “ SACH !!! LET ME SEE THAT !!!” Pakhi said as she grabbed the paper form Kalpi, “ OMG !! KALPI THIS ITS IT !!! WE SHOULD APPLY !!!” Pakhi said excitedly, “ And work for Raghav Singhania ??? uhhhh…no thank you“ Kalpi said sarcastically as she took her bowl to the sink. “ Oh come on Kalpi, what is it you have against Raghav Singhania ? “ Pakhi questioned, “ Well let’s see ? Where do I start. Oh yeah, I don’t want to work for him is because he is arrogant, rude, intolarable and insensitive “ Kalpi said. “ Kalpi…..have you been watching Bride and Prejudice again ??  “ Pakhi asked with hand on her hips, “ Mybe……..Anyway, I’m going to the Mandir, wanna join me ? “ Kalpi said as she took her bag and a small tray, “ Not today, some other time  “ Pakhi said as she was still looking at the paper.

Kalpi just rolled her eyes and headed out.

Singhania Construction Company – Mumbai

“ Raghav, we have got some good qualified people here “ Sammy said as he looked through all the resumes sent by applicants for the Manager and PA job. “ Yes. Ok you know what, let’s pick 20 of the best and start the interviewing session “ Raghav said “ Good idea “ Sammy replied. Just then Sammy phone rang, Sammy picked up the phone with out seeing the caller ID “ Hello “ Sammy said, “ Hello Sammy, its Pakhi “ Pakhi replied on the other like, “ Haan….yes how can I help you ? “ Sammy said smiling, “ Well I was going through the papers and I found out that your company is hiring, I was wondering if I was eligible and that I could send it my resume ? “ Pakhi asked, “ yes sure you can, when would you like to send it ? Do you want me to pick it up or something ? “ Sammy said hopefully, “ Ummm..I was hoping maybe we could meet up and I can pass you the resume ? “ Pakhi asked,
“ Yes sure..alright..I’ll be there “ Sammy said as he hung up, “ Raghav, we have got another applicant “ Sammy said excitedly.“ But we already have too many Sam “ Raghav said annoyingly “ Please Ragahav, just interview her and then we’ll see “ Sammy pleading, “ Ok fine “ Raghav said as he pinched his nose bridge. “ Thanks Raghav “ Sammy said as he hurried out of Raghavs cabin to meet Pakhi.

Raghav just sat there looking at Sammy as he walked out and shook his head. Just then his phone rang,
 “ Hello..mom “ Raghav said “ Beta, I’m planning on going to Mandvi, Gujarat tomorrow to visit my dear friend Manju Jadhav and I would like for you to come along “ Gauri said on the other line, “ I don’t know mom, I’m busy interviewing applicants for the job position that I put out this whole week “ Raghav said tiredly “ No excuses Raghav, either you move up your interviewing schedule or you can ask Sammy to take care of it “ Gauri said sternly “ Ok fine, tomorrow right what time ? Ok I’ll be at your place to pick you up “ Raghav said as he hung up the phone. I need some coffee, Raghav thought as he made his way to the cafeteria

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

After an hour, Kalpi was back from the Mandir “ Pakhi ??!! Pakhi !!!?? kaha chale yeh ladki ? Pakhi !!?? Ufff “ Kalpi said as she searched around the house. She then spotted a note left of the fridge.

Kalpi when out to meet Sammy.

Won’t be back till later.

 Don’t wait up :P

“ Hai yeh ladki “ Kalpi said as she facedpalmed herself. She was going about her work when her phone rang, “ Hello ? “ Kalpi said “ KALPI !!! OH THANK GOD !!! LISTEN I NEED YOUR HELP DESPERATELY !!! I LEFT MY FILE ON MY DESK IN THE BEADROOM…CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO SIGHANIA CONSTRUCTION COMAPANY !!! OK !!! THANKS “ Pakhi said and she hung up before Kalpi could even reply. “ Hai Bhagavan, yeh kiya hai “ Kalpi said. She made her way to Pakhi room and found the folder on her desk. Sighing, Kalpi grabbed her bag, locked up the house and made her way to the Bus stop to go to Singhania Construction Company.

Kalpi made in time to the company, but when she looked at herself she was horrified, she quickly made her way to the washroom. After 5 minutes of touching up, went to the door and found it locked “ yeh kiya – “, Kalpi pulled the door again but it still would not budge, “ its stuck “ Raghav said as he came out from one of the stalls “ Kalpi turned and looked at him. “No really? “ Kalpi said sarcastically, she turned back and shouted  “ koi yeh hai !!! help !!! “ Kalpi said, “ no one can hear you, we are far from the lobby“ Raghav said as he sat near the sink, Kalpi somehow felt really annoyed by him, “ So what, we are just going to wait here forever, until someone magically shows up ? Look I don’t have time right now. “ Kalpi said. After 10 minutes of shouting which it did not help, Kalpi just stood in the corner calming her aching head, “ You’re here for the job ?  “ Raghav suddenly said “ Excuse me “ Kalpi said “ the file, are you here for the job ? “ Raghav said as he pointed to the blue file in her hands, “ No, I’m just dropping it off for a friend. I’m NOT interested in working for a man who is rude and arrogant“ Kalpi said. Raghav just looked at her “rude and arrogant ? “  Raghav questioned, Kalpi just looked at him like he was deft or something“ yes, I think Raghav Singhania is rude and arrogant “ Kalpi said sarcastically. “ So you think he is rude and arrogant ? “ Raghav asked amused “ Intolerable and insensitive “ Kalpi continued sarcastically “ Any way are you asking me this ? apa kaun hai ? Raghav Singhania ? “ Kalpi questioned the man in front of her. Raghav just looked at her and then picked up a land phone beside him and dialed “ so all this time you could have called someone in helping us out but instead you just sat there like an idiot doing nothing “ Kalpi said irritated as she turned around and banged the door again, “ Hello, yes this is RAGHAV SINGHANIA, yes I seem to be stuck in the washroom on near the lobby..yes, thank you “ Raghav hung up and stood up and looked at her. Kalpi turned back around and just looked at Raghav and thought to her self “so yeh hai the all mighty Raghav Singhania ? “.Kalpi looked at him up and dow and just rolled her eyes in boredom . Raghav was looking at the girl infront of him, he was fuming man how dare she insult him, he thought, she will not get away with this Raghav said so himself. Just then the doors opened and in came some men “ Sorry Sir “ the man said. Raghav just said its ok. Kalpi walked out the washroom without a second glace. Before she could walk out the enterence, Raghav said “ I’m sure you are regretting what you said earlier “. Kalpi just smiled and turned towards him “ Actually no, I don’t “ Kalpi said confidently, Raghav just stared at her with burning anger in his eyes. “ Oh and one more thing MR. Singhania, you should hire new people for your maintenance crew….. “ Kalpi said sarcastically and she walked off. Raghav just stared at her in anger as she walked off.
....................................................................................................................................................................................OHHHHHHHHHHH SHADE WAS THROWN !!!! KALPI THREW MAJOR SHADE ON THE ALL MIGHTY RAGHAV SINGHANIA ??? WHAT’S RAGHAV GONNA DO NOW ?? LOOKS LIKE RAGHAV HAS FOUND A PERSON WHO IS GONNA CHALLENGE HIM TO THE MAX !!!!!!