Chapter 28 - Gandi Baat

Raghav’s Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi woke up at 6am, the sun was still not up. She looked beside her and saw Raghav fast asleep. Smiling, she quietly, got out of his bed and headed downstairs. She bumped into Sammy who was in the kitchen “ Morning “ Kalpi said, “ Morning….did you sleep well ? “ Sammy teased, “ haha very funny…..” Kalpi said sarcastically, as she took the coffee mug offered to her. “ so did she say yes ?? “ Kalpi asked as she eyes Sammy, Sammy smiled and nodded feeling all shy. “ Awww…congratulations “ Klapi said excitedly “ thanks, anyway, me, Pakhi , and my parents are headed to Gujarat“ Sammy said “ when ?? “ Kalpi asked “ Ummm….soon “ Sammy said as he looked at his watch. Kalpi chocked on her coffee, “ you mean your leaving today ? “ Kalpi asked, “ Yup…..” Sammy replied. Kalpi nodded, “ sure…but maybe I’ll come tomorrow or something . You guys go ahead, and I’ll ask Gauri aunty if she would like to come “ Kalpi said as she put down the mug. “ I gotta go, “ Kalpi said as she headed toward the door, “ Kalpi wait…..here “ Sammy said as he gave her a key, “ What’s this ? “ Kalpi took it and looked at it. “ the key to the house “ Sammy smiled brightly and winked. Kalpi smiled and nodded and rushed out.

An hour later, Kalpi was back in Raghav’s Villa. She had gone back and showered and changed, and headed back to Ragahv. Opening his room door, Kalpi found Raghav in the same position where she left him this morning.
 “ Looks like he did not even turn “ Kalpi giggled at herself. Making quietly into his room, Kalpi got up onto the bed and jumped on Raghav “ MORNING !!!!!!!!!! “ Kalpi yelled, “ WHA……..WHAT HAPPNED !!! “ Raghav jolted awake, he was looking around to see what had happened until he saw Kalpi laughing her head off beside him “ Oh god Kalpi…..you scared me “ Raghav said as he laid back down “ Ohi oi…it already 10 am, Baba…time to wake up. “ Kalpi said, “ No….it’s too comfortable “ Raghav mumbled under the covers. “ Hello, your best friend just proposed to my sister and now they are heading to Gujarat to see Dadi, I called your mom and she wanted to go as well. So get up “ Kalpi said as she pulled on his covers but he did not budge . Kalpi looked at Raghav, she quickly got an idea “ Fine…in that case I’ll just have to find someone else “ Kalpi said. The covers were thrown back “ someone else ?? “ Raghav asked as he set up and looked at Kalpi, “ Haan…someone else, who is willing to accompany me to Gujarat. Someone who is happy to see my Dadi, someone who is handsome and funny “ Kalpi said dreamily, “ Acha…and what are you gonna do when you find this someone ? “ Raghav questioned, “ Well if I can find that someone, I’ll marry him, and I’ll be pregnant with his babies…..owww soo cute !!! “ Kalpi said dreamily, “  No one is allowed to touch you Kalpi except me. “ Raghav said as he pulled Kalpi towards him, “ No…only my hubby can touch me… “ Kalpi said as she pushed Raghav ways from her. “ I’ll kiss whoever he is…he can’t touch you except me “ Raghav whispered possessively as he pulled Kalpi closer. Kalpi looked at him and smiled, “ but what happens if this guy get’s me pregnant before I get married “ Kalpi asked innocently. “ I’ll make sure that I’ll be that guy to make you pregnant, so no one can marry you “ Raghav said as he nuzzled Kalpi’s neck. “ So you have to deflower me ? is that it ? “ Kalpi asked. Raghav looked at Kalpi “ deflower ? “ Raghav asked, “ yes, I mean how else am I going to get pregnant ? I have to deflowered first right ? “ Kalpi said as she looked at Raghav how was blinking. Kalpi tried not to laugh out loud. “ Raghav do you know what it is ? “ Kalpi asked. Raghav shook his head, “ Well Dadi always said that the word virginity is a man’s word, a proper lady will never use that word, she’ll only use the word deflower. “ Klapi said proudly.

“ Oh really ? “ Raghav said amused, “ so please explain to me even more . “ Raghav asked. Kalpi looked at Raghav “ well, Dadi says that woman are like flowers, and men are like honeybees…and what does the honeybee do ?” Kalpi asked, “ They collect nectar to make honey “ Raghav said “ And where do they collect nectar from ? “ Kalpi asked again , “ From the flowers “ Raghav said, “ Exactly, so we are flowers, you are honeybees and the nectar produced by the flowers is  our like virginity givien to us by God. So in order to get me pregnant Mr. Singhanaia, you have to collect my nectar first agro, deflowering me “ Kalpi said smirking. Raghav looked at Kalpi “ So I’m your honeybee and you are my flower, and your nectar is your………” Raghav said blushing, “ Exactly…..but alas Mr. Singhania, you can’t get my nectar so easily “ Kalpi whispered, “ Well this honeybee is going to be the first to get it…no matter what “ Raghav said as he pushed Kalpi down on the bed and started kissing her, “ Raghav……..” Kalpi whispered. After sometime, Kalpi managed to push Raghav off her and got up and ran. Kalpi  the door, but  before she opened it she looked back on Raghav who was still on the bed “ Sorry Mr. Honeybee, but this flower is keeping her nectar for her hubby “ Kalpi whispered huskily, Raghav got up and looked at Kalpi. Kalpi could see his eyes darkening with lust. Kalpi quickly opened the door and ran downstairs.

“ First she calls me a Devil…now a Honeybee ?? Kalpana Jadhav you gonna be the death of me “ Raghav said to himself and he followed her downstairs. Before Raghav could reach the last few step he herad “ Hello aunty….” Kalpi said cheerfully, “ Hello beti, how are you ? “ Gauri asked as she hugged Kalpi “ I’m good “ Kalpi replied with a smile. Raghav quickly straightened himself and walked down the last few steps and greeted his mom “ hi mom “ Raghav said trying to control is emotions. “ I’m good beta, did you here about Sammy and Pakhi ? “ Gauri asked “ Yes….Kalpi just told me that “ Raghav said as he looked at Kalpi wo was standing behind his mom and giggling, “ This is not over “ Raghav thought, “ Beta are you ok ? “ Gauri asked, “ Huh…..yes…I’m fine “ he said as he glanced back at Kalpi who winked at him. It took him great power not to attack Kalpi right then and there in front of his mom.  “ Acha….ok, so Kalpi and I will be leaving for Gujarat tomorrow, you want to come beta ? “ Gauri asked again, “ Yes….” Raghav said trying to look calm when his body was on fire just by looking at Kalpi. “ Ok I’ll be going “ Gauri said, before Raghav could take a step Kalpi said “ Me too….I have some work to do “. Both women walked out until Kalpi turned and stuck her tongue and winked at Raghav playfully. Raghav smirked and said to himself “ Your asked for it Kalpi….just you wait, this Devil is not finished with you ye“.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

The Jadhav Villa was quiet at night. Since Pakhi as gone to Gujarat with Sammy and his parents, Kalpi was left alone. Kalpi was in her room when she heard something, placing the laptop on her bed, she decided to investigate it. She quietly, opened the door and went downstairs. The hall, kitchen and dining areas was pitch black, trying to listen again she came out with nothing. “ Must be some cat or something “ Kalpi said and went back upstairs.

An hour later Kalpi got out of the shower. Suddenly and pair of hands grabbed her and pushed her on the bed and started kissing her, Kalpi was about to scream when she found out it was Raghav, “ RAGHAV !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !!!!!! “ Kalpi yells and she tried to push him off, “ Getting my nectar “ Raghav growled as he kissed her more. “ Raghav……stop….I’m not ready “ Kalpi whispered. Raghav stopped and looked at her, “ I know…I just wanted to show you, that never tease Raghav Singhania and leave him all hot and bothered “ Raghav whispered huskily and he placed his forehead on hers, “ I’m sorry for scaring you Kalpi… “ Raghav whispered and he kissed her cheeks. Kalpi smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck, “ Its ok I forgive you……but don’t do it again “ Kalpi said as she slapped him playfully on the head. Raghav smiled and got off of Kalpi and sat on the bed. “ Nice room…” Raghav said as he looked around, Kalpi got up and hugged Raghav “ You know you’re the only guy to come inhere….ever “ Kalpi whispered in his ear. “ Good……” Raghav said as he held Kalpi’s hand that were wrapped around him.

After some time they both laid down. Kalpi’s head was on Raghav’s chest, while Raghav was running his hands up and down her arms in a soothing way. They both felt contented, “ Ahhhh…this is the life “ Raghav said, Kalpi smiled at looked up at him and kiss him, “ I love you “ Kalpi said, “ I love you to Kalpi “ Raghav said and he kissed her passionately. They kisses became deeper, and Raghav started running his hands up on her back, he found her dori strings, “ Kalpi……..” Raghav whispered as he looked at her with darkened eyes, “ Hmmm ? “ Kalpi mumbled, “ Gandi Baat “ Raghav whispered as she pulled the strings loose and kissed her harder. He rolled on to Kalpi and kissed her. He made butterfly kisses all over her, neck, cheeks, nose, chest above the blouse and finally he kissed her hard on the lips. Kalpi wrapped her hands in Raghav soft hair, and pulled him closer towards her. He broke the kiss and looked at her, love was shown in his eyes. He kissed her once again on her forehead and rolled off of Kalpi and pulled her towards him, “ Gandi Baat….Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi Baat…..” Raghav sang, “ Raghav….. “ Kalpi said as she playfully hit his chest, “ what…I like that song ? “ Raghav asked innocently “ Chee…..” Kalpi said as she buried her face in his neck. Raghav laughed and Kalpi’s shyness and hugged her close.

Both Raghav and Kalpi dozed off in each other’s arms.
...................................................................................................................................................................................

From a Devil to a Honeybee......wow Kalpi is really making Raghav hot and bothered....why to go girl :P