Chapter 29 - Jadoo Ki Jhappi

Mandavi, Gujarat

Jadhav Mansion

By the time Kalpi, Raghav and Gauri arrived in Mandavi, Gujarat it was noon. “ DADI !!!! “ Kalpi shouted in excitement and she ran towards Manju and hugged her tightly, “ Kalpi, Gauri and Raghav,  “ Manju said as she hugged each one of them, “ Come…we have a lot to prepare “ Manju said as she guided them to into the house. “ Dadi where is Pakhi ? “ Kalpi asked, “ oh she’s in her room “ Manju said, “ I’ll go and see her “ Kalpi said as she rushed off to Pakhi’s room. Manju just shook her head “ Aaye, they are all sitting in the garden “ Manju said as she gestured Raghav and Gauri to the garden, where Sammy and his parent were chatting away.

Kalpi made it to Pakhi’s room, she knocked on the door and went in “ Pakhi !!! “ Kalpi said excitedly, “ OMG KALPI !!!!! YOU’RE HERE !!!! “ Pakhi said as she hugged Kalpi. “ So how does it feel to be engaged ? “ Kalpi asked as she sat on Pakhi’s bed and looked at Pakhi through her vanity mirror, “ it’s great…..I can’t believe he proposed. You know, the way he went about it was so romantic “ Pakhi said dreamily, “ Did he go on one knee like you dreamed ? “ Kalpi asked, “ YES !!!! he did….and when he did that, I was like…OMG !!!!! THIS IS IT !!! “ Pakhi said as she jumped up and down. Kalpi just laughed at Pakhi’s excitement. “ So tomorrow we are going to the city to see some bridal outfits “ Pakhi said happily, “ yes, I’m so there “ Kalpi said. After laughing sometime Pakhi asked Kalpi “ so has he said anything yet ? “, Kalpi smiled and replied “ Well….I confessed at the party “. “ omg sach !!! Oh Kalpi I’m so happy. I wish we could have a double wedding “ Pakhi said as she hugged her sister / bestfriend. Kalpi laughed, “ me to…but for now, I just want to experience everything about dating first before I think about marriage “ Kalpi said smiling and hugging Pakhi back. “ Come on, I guess they are thinking what happened to us “ Kalpi said as he got up from Pakhi’s bed and pulled Pakhi with her downstairs.

Sammy and Raghav was in deep conversation when Kalpi and Pakhi came in laughing. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled. “ Ohh, Pakhi beti. Congratulations “ Gauri said as she hugged Pakhi, “ thank you aunty “ Pakhi smiled and sat beside Kalpi who was sitting opposite Raghav and beside Manju. Raghav just kept looking at Kalpi, “ man she looks even more gorgeous. I’m so lucky “ Raghav thought. “ Kiya hua Majnun?? “ Sammy teased, “ Oh shut up “ Raghav said and pouted and sat back. Kalpi saw Raghav’s reaction and giggled. “ I’ll be back “ Kalpi said and got up. Raghav watched as Kalpi got up and headed inside, “ uhhh Dadi, where is the washroom ? “ Raghav asked as he got up, “ Oh down the hall to your left “ Manhu replied. “ Thank you “ Raghav said as he hurried off to catch up with Kalpi. Manju looked at Gauri and chuckled. Raghav found Kalpi in the kitchen. She was taking out some glasses and filling them up with some sweet lassi. Raghav smirked and went in quietly. Kalpi was busy preparing some lassi. After pouring some sweet lassi into the glasses, she put the remaining lassi back into the fridge. When she turned, she bumped into Raghav. Kalpi looked up and saw Raghav’s eyes darkening with lust “ you wanted something ? “ Kalpi asked, “ yes….you “ Ragahv replied. Kalpi was shocked at his bold statement “ Raghav…not here, Dadi is here “ Kalpi said pushing him away, but Raghav caught her wrist and pulled her close. “ Ek pappi de naa “ Raghav whispered huskily, “ No….not now “ Kalpi said trying to break form his hold, “ Please “ Raghav said again. Kalpi looked at Raghav and pokes his waist and Raghav let her go, “ here try this “ Kalpi said handing him the glass of sweet lassi, Raghav took it and drank. After taking a sip, Raghav had lassi on his lips, smiling Kalpi said “ you got something on your lips “ and moved closer and kissed his lips seductively “ Mein ek pappi ho gaya ape se “ Kalpi said as took the tray and went out. Raghav stood there in daze, he smiled and wiped his lips, and drank more sweet lassi “ sweet like my Kalpi…..yummm “ Raghav thought.