Chapter 16 - Baby Doll

Dutt Corporation – Mumbai

Kalpi was at her desk when Rohan walked in, “ Good Morning “ Rohan said cheerfully as he walked in, “ Good Morning to you too “ Kalpi smiled, “ Your awfully cheery today…what’s the occasion ? “ Kalpi asked, “ Dadi is coming….that’s why “ Rohan replied, “ hahaha…..yeah, I can’t wait to see her “ Kalpi said happily, “ Oh yeah, I forgot to ask tell you, Dadi is organizing a puja at the Mandir, so you better come ok “ Kalpi said sternly yet playfully while wiggling her finger at Rohan, “ yessssss….moooooom “ Rohan replied like a small boy. Soon after that, Rohan left Kalpi to her work. While she was working, she just could not stop thinking about Raghav. Stopping on what she was doing, she mentally shook her self
“ stop it Kalpi…..don’t think about him “ Kalpi chide to herself. Soon after it was already 3 PM. Kalpi packed up her stuff and headed home. Pakhi said that she will pick Dadi up from the airport.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi made it just in time, to dust the house a little before Dadi’s arrival. Juts then the doorbell rang, Kalpi rushed to it and opened “ DADI !!!!!!! “ Kalpi yell as she hugged Dadi tightly, “ Kalpi !!! oh god how I miss you “ Dadi said hugging her back. Kalpi took Dadi suitcase to the Guest Room and made her way back to the kitchen. “ hhh it’s not nice to be in Mumbai again “ Dadi said sipping on her tea, “ then why don’t you move here Dadi “ Pakhi said, “ You know I can’t give up the house in Mandvi “ Dadi said sadly “ yes we know dadi, dada-ji is the one who built it for you before he died “ Pakhi said sadly. There sat in comfortable silence for awhile. “ Dadi are you hungry ?? Shall I make something ? “ Kalpi said breaking the silence, “ oh yes I’m famished, what are you gonna make ? “ Dadi asked “ ohhh !!! ohhh…Kalpi make your Bendi fry…..god how I missed that “ Pakhi said, smaking her lips. Kalpi just laughed “ Ok…why not “ Kalpi said as she got to work “ WE’LL HELP !!!! “ Dadi said, “ yes !!! girls day !!! “ Pakhi said as she helped Kalpi with the ingredients’. “ You know what would be so cool ??? MUSIC !!!!! “ Pakhi yell as she switched on the dvd player “ OH BABY DOLL MAIN SONE DI !!!! OH BABY DOLL MAIN SONE DI !!!! OH BABY DOLL MAIN SONE DI !!!! OH BABY DOLL MAIN SONE DI !!!! “ all of them sang. They laughed, sang and cooked their delicious dinner.

After dinner, they all sat together and watched  movie, “ Oh my god yaar…..Hrithik Roshan is soooo HOT !!!!!! “ Pakhi said stared at the tv screen while eating Mango Kulfi“ No yaar…..John Abraham “ Kalpi replied, “ No…No….No…Amitabh Bachchan is HOTTER !!!! “ Dadi yelled. Both girls looked at Dadi and laughed, “ Dadi’s right yaar…he is hot….for his age “ Pakhi said, Kalpi just nodded. The laughter carried on throughout the night. It was a little past 10 PM, when the movie finished, “ God I’m so tired “ Kalpi said yawning “ I’ll think I’ll go to bed “ she added, getting up “ NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Both Pakhi and Dadi shouted at the same time. Kalpi turned shocked “ What ? “ Kalpi asked “ You can’t go to bed now…. It’s only 10 PM “ Pakhi whined “ so what shall we do ? “ Kalpi asked “ Girl chat “ Pakhi said, “ Girl chat…seriously Pakhi ? “ Kalpi asked “ Oh come on Kalpi “ Pakhi said, “ Ok…ok…let’s go to Dadi’s bedroom “ Kalpi added “ YES !!! CHALO DADI “ Pakhi said grabbing Dadi’s hand, “ omg, we almost forgot “ Pakhi suddenly said, rushing to the kitchen, she came back with 2 tubs of “ ICE CREAM !!!!!! Chalo !!! “ Pahki said excitedly. Kalpi and Dadi were both laughing and followed Pakhi.    
Raghav’s Villa – Mumbai

Ragahv was sipping on his drink and think about Kalpi. “ I have to see her “ he thought, “ but how ? “ he thought again. Getting up, he paced his hall, thinking of a way in seeing Kalpi. Coming to a decision, he put his glass down and headed for his car and drove to Jadhav Villa.

Outside of Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

He managed to park his car out of sight and waited. After 2 hours, there was still no sign of Kalpi,
“ Where is she ?? I have to see her !!! “ Raghav said to himself fustrated. He waited for one more hour, still not sign of Kalpi, feeling frustrated, he got in to his car and headed home.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Pakhi and Kalpi were sitting cross-legged on Dadi’s bed and chatting. “ Ok….Ok….I got one, Anyone special yet ? “ Dadi asked playfully. Kalpi’ heart started beating, “ Yes !!!! “ Pakhi said excited “ oooohhhh and who is this young man who has stolen my daughter’s heart ?” Dadi asked “ Sammy “ Pakhi answered shyly “ Sammy as in Samar Raizaada ?? “ Dadi asked again. Pakhi nodded her head, “ Good choice….I approved ……what about you Kalpi….anyone special yet ? “ Dadi asked as she turned to Kalpi. Kalpi’s heart rate just increased  “ uumm…n..n…no..dadi “ Kalpi said shyly bowing her head. “ Your stuttering…mean you have someone “ Dadi said “ sach…who is it Kalpi ?? come on ? “ Pakhi asked, “ no one…really…. “ Kalpi answered as she could feel her cheeks burning. Dadi was watching Kalpi very closely, she could see the blush creeping up, so she decided to test Kalpi “ Its it Rohan ? “ Dadi asked, no change, Dadi tried again “ Raghav ? “ Dadi asked. Kalpi’s blush got deeper. “ Ahhh haaa..got you “ Dadi thought to herself. “ It’s ok Kalpi, we won’t push you. You know you can always come to me “ Dadi said giving Kalpi’s hand a assuring pat. Nodding shyly Kalpi smiled at Dadi. “ Ok girls time for bed “ Dadi said “ Oookkaaayyyy “ Pakhi whined. Kalpi just laughed “ Nite Dadi “ Kalpi said as she hugged Dadi “ Nite !! “ Pakhi said. Both girls walked out and to their own rooms. Dadi looked up and prayed  “ Bappa please bring Kalpi and Raghav together….please “ and then she went to bed.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter......pls don't kill me *hiding*