YunSan (Yunho X San)

*fluff*

*fluff*

San had been crushing on the most popular guy on campus since highschool, or so what Yunho thought.

Yunho is San's best friend and always had been since they were still in their mother's womb. Seriously, they had known each other for a long time since their parents are friends and they live close to each other.

They would go to school together, play with each other at their homes and at the park. They would share their lunches at school. You could really see how close they are.

As the days goes by, and they're going towards their teen years that Yunho started to grow affectionate towards the other. He would smile whenever San does something cute or funny. He would feel like crying if he ever saw San sad. He wanted San to be always happy.

It was his 13 birthday that he realized that he has a crush on San but he wouldn't dare to confess since the other had his eyes on someone else.

Wooyoung was classmate since highschool and when San first met him, he was immediately attracted to him.

He liked the way Wooyoung would comb his hair with his hand, how he would look so sexy and cute at the same time. San will always talk about Wooyoung to Yunho which made the taller a little jealous.

Yunho didn't like that Wooyoung caught San's eyes and wouldn't even spare a glance at his friend. He knew Wooyoung didn't share the same feelings with San since he accidentally saw him making out with another guy at the hallways. He wanted to warn San about him but he also didn't want to hurt San's feelings.

But when one day, he had enough. He was willing to tell San about his adored Wooyoung.

"San, stop being obsessed with him. He's not even worth it." Yunho said as they both sat on one of the benches of the park they were in.

"What do you mean?" San asked with a confused look on his face as he looked at Yunho.

"I saw him San... He's with someone." Yunho said quietly but loud enough for San to hear. There was silence after, and Yunho was scared of what could San's reaction be.

"So what?" San asked after a few seconds.

Yunho looked at him and saw that San wasn't angry or anything which made him calm down a little.

"He's with someone else. And you're still obsessed with him."

"I'm not obsessed." San said, a little smile forming on his face.

"I just adored him but not to that extent." He added and Yunho nodded.

"Why did you even liked him anyway?" Yunho asked. He knew San liked Wooyoung because of his looks, but he wanted to know if there's more.

"You know who I liked more?" San didn't answer the question but instead replied with another question.

Yunho looked at him confused and raised an eyebrow which San took as a sign for him to continue.

"You." That simple word made Yunho blush. His heart was beating so fast and loudly that he feared San would hear it.

"What?" He asked again, wondering if he heard it wrong.

"I said I like you, Jung Yunho. I had been for a while now." He said and his smile grew bigger when he saw the pink hue on Yunho's cheeks.

"I like you too, San." He confessed with a smile.

"I know. You had been obvious about it." Yunho widened his eyes.

'I was obvious?'

San let out a cute giggle which made Yunho's heart to melt. He love to hear that small laugh again.

"Then Choi San, would you be my boyfriend?" He asked and took San's hand in his.

"Of course, Jung Yunho. I'd love to be your boyfriend." He replied.

Yunho leaned forward until they were just a few centimeters apart to kissing each other. San could feel Yunho's hot breath in his face. He didn't hesitate and leaned forward and took Yunho's lips. Their lips move in sync as they kiss each other's soft lips.

They were both the happiest people on earth that day.