Seonghwa x Ateez

Requested by a friend of my friend, named Charlotte, thanks for your wonderful idea❤

Seonghwa, the eldest member and mum of the group, he's always there to support and give comfort among his members, the one always doing his best to keep their family happy and healthy. He is contented with his life, doing his best to perform in his fans, making music with his members, and getting praises from their seniors. But there's one thing he didn't like about being an idol, it is the sasaeng fans that keeps on following them.

There's this one girl, a sasaeng fan, that keeps on following him, wherever he goes. Whenever he went to the convenience store to buy some snack, he always feels like someone was behind him, and he knew it was the sasaeng fan. Even on their world tour concert, he sees her there, on the crowd. It worried him that something bad could happen because of her doings. And he didn't want to risk the others safety too.

The other members didn't know about her, they didn't even notice her before, and Seonghwa never told them. They thought that she was just a supportive fan of theirs. They didn't even notice Seonghwa being fidgety whenever they had a fansign, and she's there.

One day, Seonghwa finally told them. He was so scared of her already that he told the members. They were shocked about the news, and comforted Seonghwa.

"Its okay, we'll take care of it." Their leader said, which made him smile. At least, he knew someone was there for him.

But it didn't stop though. The fan was still everywhere, casually following him. It scared him because he saw that there was a hidden camera in his room, one time. How did it get there? Well, they watched the CCTV and found that the girl came inside and placed the camera in his room.

Seonghwa got scared that he would always check for any cameras hidden whenever they went home from work. Because of his fear, he was starting to loose weight due to the lack of appetite. It worries the members, that they started to help him for real.

They told their manager and theur company's CEO about the sasaeng fan and asked them if they could do something about it. They said they will find a way and now all they could do is comfort Seonghwa.

But then, San decided to do a surprise Vlive.

"We're going to find this girl and stop her. Seonghwa's getting scared because of her." He said.

"I agree. I feel sorry for Seonghwa-hyung." Jongho, their maknae said which earned a few sighs from the members.

They turned on their vlive and greeted their fans first.

"Hello, Atiny! How are you? Are you guys eating okay? We're hear to make a special announcement today." Yunho said.

"There's this fan... Or you could say, sasaeng fan... And this fan is following our dear Seonghwa. So if anyone knew her, or if you are watching this... Please stop. You're stressing Seonghwa too much, and it's affecting his health. If you're really a fan then stop it. Please." Hongjoong said before ending the live. He didn't want to say much anymore, and either did the other members.

After that, they immediately went to Seonghwa's room where they saw him slumped down in his bed. His back facing them and his eyes are closed.

"Hyung?" Wooyoung asked as they slowly approach him.

Seonghwa only hummed as a reply.

"Are you still afraid of that fan? Don't worry, we'll make sure that she won't bother you again." Yeosang started.

"If she ever did, we promise we'll be there for you." Yunho cheered up making Seonghwa smile. He sat up and faced his members.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Seonghwa just realized how lucky he is to have people like them by his side.  He's happy.

Now, he didn't have to worry about that sasaeng fan because he knew, the others would always be there to protect him.

***

He did saw that sasaeng fan again. One time, at a fansign event, but something's off, because it look like she's changed. And ever since the talk with the guys, he never saw her follow him again to a store - since another member, or even everyone, came to escort him.

He smiled, she's change for the good. There's nothing to worry about. Except maybe for new sasaeng fan encounters but it didn't scare him since he knew, he had seven other guys right there beside him.

So happy to be part of this family.

~~~

To the person who requested this...

I'm sorry it took long to publish. I got busy due to school and forgot to publish this. I hope you understand.

And I hope you like this one, but I think I wrote it badly. I apologize for that. Thanks for requesting!❤