MinHwa (Mingi x Seonghwa)

Song Mingi, the son of the well-known CEO of Song Companies. Everyone adores him with his manly looks, to his deep voice. He had a nice personality and is always fun to hang out with. He doesn't have any problem since he had the money. Well, there's one thing.

He can't choose for himself. His parents would always decide for him, he couldn't reject as they would cut off his allowance if he didn't oblige. He survived up until now because of money. But he didn't like that his parents were interfering with his life. He couldn't even choose his own career that he like which is music, since he's a son of a CEO, it was his "responsibility" to choose business as course.

One thing he didn't like about the life he had, is his parents are marrying him off to some stranger. He had no clues of his soon to be bride, and he didn't care. But he really did wish to marry someone he love, not someone who he never met in his life. The person could be a serial killer, well, he's exaggerating it too much, but anything could happen.

Today was the day that he'll be meeting his bride and Mingi was asked by his mother to buy some flowers. Chrysanthemum flowers, to be specific. She said it was his bride's favorite kind of flower. A daisy-like flower with a typically yellow center and decorative pompon. Its a nice flower, but isn't it usually flowers for the dead? Or he just doesn't have a clue what it symbolizes.

Mingi saw a flower shop, just around downtown. He decided to stop by and see if there's any Chrysanthemum there.

Mars Flower Shop was the name of the place. When Mingi entered, he was greeted by the different scents of different kinds of flowers. The place was all green and colors, he feels like he's in a flower garden, or like in paradise. The place was also clean, like it was really taken cared of. He rang the bell on the counter but nobody answered.

"Hello?" Still no answer, but a few seconds later, a handsome tall man walked in from the back door. Mingi stood there staring at the angel-like man. He was mesmerized by his beauty, he hadn't realize he was staring to much that the other had to wave his hand in his face to bring him back to earth.

"Excuse me, Sir... Do you need something?" He had also a wonderful voice. An angel indeed.

"Uhmm. Chrysanthemum flowers..."

"Ah, Chrysanthemum? Let me check." The man said and went to a part where different flowers are located.

"I don't think we have anymore Chrysanthemum. I really like those flowers. Why do you need though?" The unknown man said as he faced Mingi.

"For my fiancé." He answered, unsure of the word fiancé when he didn't actually want to get married to that stranger. Someone whose name wasn't told yet.

"Oh, if its for your fiancé then, how about some red roses? Red roses symbolizes love and care, and its beautiful. I'm sure she'll love it." The man suggested. He thought about it and nodded. He can't care anymore since he's going to be late to their meeting. Isn't it better to give something than nothing? The beautiful man smiled and went to pack the red roses. As he was doing so, Mingi kept looking at him with amusing eyes. The way the other beautifully wrap the roses in Kraft paper and tied the red ribbon was making Mingi feel like there's butterflies in his stomach.

"Here you go." He handed Mingi the neatly wrapped bouquet of red roses.

"How much is it?"

"I'm giving it for free. Take it as my congratulatory gift for you and your fiancé." He smiled warmly at Mingi, showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Thanks. Bye." Mingi waved at him and he waved back as goodbye. He went inside his car and drove towards the meeting place, but the man was still inside his mind. His beautiful features, his honey-like voice, his adorable smile, his everything. Mingi can't help but keep smiling the whole ride.