WooSan (Wooyoung x San)

Part 2 of the last WooSan story

10 months...

10 months had passed and Wooyoung was still in coma.

His parents and friends gave up hope already, and the doctors even said that he wouldn't make it. San didn't want to believe it, so he waited and waited for Wooyoung to wake up, but still no progress. He won't loose hope, he will believe that Wooyoung would make it.

One day, the doctor said that they would cut off life support on Wooyoung since nothing had happened since. San wanted to stop them, telling them to wait a while, but Wooyoung's parents insisted that they didn't want their son to suffer anymore. They even told San that he was being selfish, he wasn't, he just didn't want to let Wooyoung go.

It pained him, but he knew he had to let go. He also didn't want Wooyoung to suffer anymore.

One day; the day the doctors would cut off Wooyoung's life support, San stayed beside him while waiting for the doctors. He held Wooyoung's hand as tears fall from his eyes. He let them be as he watched his lover, still laying in bed, unconscious.

He watched the other's face, memorizing each features before he couldn't see them again.

He caressed his hands with his thumb. He starred at it as if waiting for it to move.

"Wooyoung-ah... Are you really not going to wake up?" He asked, sadly.

"They're going to cut off life support on you today... They could be here in any minute..." He sobbed a little while saying it.

"I know... I should he fighting for you... But I just couldn't... Seeing you like this, made me so weak... I can't handle it anymore, and I know you too... I don't want to act all selfish... That's why I'm letting you go... I'm setting you free." He smiled even though his face was full of tears.

"I love you so much, Wooyoung. That it pains me seeing you in this state. I'd rather let you go than let you suffer." With those said he leaned forward and gave Wooyoung a gentle kiss on the forehead.

He looked at him for a while before placing another gentle kiss on his soft, plump lips.

San wished Wooyoung would be awake now and kiss him back. Oh how he missed being kissed by Wooyoung.

After he backed away, the door opened revealing the doctor and some nurse tailing behind. He also saw Wooyoung's parents outside. He looked at Wooyoung again.

"I think this is good bye now, Wooyoung. Remember that I love you... And I always will." He said and kissed the back of Wooyoung's palm.

He stood up and slowly went outside so the doctors could do their work.

He closed the door and immediately, Wooyoung's parents embraced him in a tight hug. He cried in their arms, tears pooling out from his eyes.

"Shh... Don't cry." Wooyoung's mother comforted him while his father gently pats his head.

They were crying together but then the door burst open, interrupting their crying time.

The doctor looked at them with a bright smile.

"Mr and Mrs. Jung... San... You've got to see this." He said as he motioned for them to follow him inside.

Curiously, they followed. They we're both socked and happy at the same time.

Wooyoung sat there on his bed, he looked confused but a smile beamed on his face when he saw San.

"Sannie!" He tried to shout but his throat was dry making it hard for him.

San burst into tears again as he ran towards the other and hugged him. Wooyoung returned the hugged and kissed the top of San's head as the other buried his face in his chest.

His parents stood there with the nurses, shocked at what just happened.

A while ago, Wooyoung was laying unconscious and was ready to cut off his life support but then he woke up and surprised everyone. No one expected that he would woke up then.

Even though they didn't believe what their seeing at first, they were happy that Wooyoung is now awake.

San looked up to him and cupped his face. Wooyoung did the same.

"I'm not dreaming, right?" Wooyoung chuckled at the older's question.

"Of course not, baby. I'm awake." It made San cry again as he buried his face on the crook of Wooyoung's neck while hugging him on the waist.

Wooyoung smiled and looked at his parents.

"Mom... Dad.."

Wooyoung motioned for them to join the hug, they didn't hesitate as they joined. They were smiling and happy.

San was the most happy that day.

After months of waiting. After months of having hope and praying to God.

He finally had Wooyoung back to him.

~~~~

"San?" Wooyoung asked the other who sat near the window looking at his phone.

Its been three days since Wooyoung woke up and he regain all his energy back. He was sitting on his hospital bed, just starring at San while the other played with his phone while sitting near the window so he could have some fresh air.

San hummed in response to Wooyoung, still not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do. And I love you too." Wooyoung smiled at the response.

"Then, will you marry me?" Wooyoung asked out of the blue.

San looked away from his phone and starred at Wooyoung.

"Remember that I should propose to you one time. But it was cancelled since I wasn't ready that time. And this happened. But you found out about it, right?"

"How did you know?" Wooyoung pointed at the ring on San's finger.

"Since you're wearing it. That means yes, meaning you're going to marry me." Wooyoung said cheerfully that made San chuckle at Wooyoung's cuteness.

"Even if you didn't ask me, I would still be marrying you. That's how much I love you." San said. Wooyoung patted the space on his bed. San obliged and sat beside him. He placed his head on Wooyoung's chest, silently listening to Wooyoung's heartbeat. It made him relax.

"I love you Sannie. I promise you I won't leave you."

"Also, I won't do the same mistakes again." He added.

"You should." They both laugh at that.

San smiled. Can his day got any better?

Wooyoung was finally awake, he was going to get married to the love of his life, and the situation he is now seems perfect.

He didn't want to let Wooyoung go again. He wouldn't let him go... No matter what.