WooHwa (Wooyoung x Seonghwa)

Requested by _Moto_Moto_

This includes a member being a little😊
***

Wooyoung entered his dirty apartment. It had been long since he last cleaned the place, he didn't have time to since he was busy making money and all. Luckily, a friend of him from work helped him in solving his problems. Whenever he needed money, he would ask at him and the other would immediately give it to him. Of course he would pay him back if he got his check.

This friend of him is named Park Seonghwa. A co-worker of his at the cafe he had been working for five months already. Seonghwa also lived next door at his apartment building, so they sometimes go to work together.

A ding echoed through the room and Wooyoung took his phone to see a message from no other than Seonghwa.

-Hwa
Hey Wooyoung! I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me? I made a lot and I couldn't eat them all by myself😅.

He typed a quick okay and smiled widely.

To be honest, he like the guy. Seonghwa was a beautiful man. With his godly looks and amazing personality, it was a shocking news for Wooyoung to know he was still single. Of course, Wooyoung wanted to take action but he didn't even know if Seonghwa was into guys. He tried hitting on him, and it would always resulted on Seonghwa blushing like mad. Wooyoung didn't know if it was a sign or not.

He showered himself and changed into some comfortable yet classy clothes. He didn't want to impress the other, but maybe he did want to, a little. He added some accessories like earrings and some bracelet, and added a golden chain necklace. He checked himself again on the mirror, making sure his hair wasn't messy. He was ready to go, and since it was nearing 8 pm, he exit he's room and off towards Seonghwa's which just a few doors away from his.

When he reached the door that read 'room 207', he knocked on the door and waited patiently for the other to open it. It didn't take him long, as the door opened right away and a blonde man appeared. Seonghwa had a huge smile on his face.

"Wooyoung! You came. Come in." He stepped aside so Wooyoung could enter his humble place. As expected, the place was neat and clean, like how he'd always wanted it. Seonghwa was a neat freak, and it was clearly seen from work to his house.

Seonghwa motioned for him to sit on one of the chairs on the kitchen table. Wooyoung's eyes widened at how many the foods he prepared. He didn't expect this many, like they were celebrating Christmas. There were different kind of dishes, and each one of them made Wooyoung to salivate.

He immediately sat down and waited for Seonghwa to settle himself on the other chair, in front of Wooyoung, before they both dig in on the food. Wooyoung was very much delighted when he tasted the delicious food. Seonghwa was really a great cook.

Wooyoung smiled when he looked at the other, who had a little sauce on the corner of his lips. He took a tissue and wiped it with it, making Seonghwa blush at the sudden action.

"You're so cute when you eat." Wooyoung complemented and Seonghwa smiled at that. They continue their dinner until both boys couldn't take in another spoonful anymore.

They decided to settle on the couch for a while to digest their food. They watched TV for a while, Wooyoung got bored on the channel they were on so he changed it and it turned to some cartoons.

"Ah. Its been so long since I've last watched some cartoons." He said, not even noticing how Seonghwa was frozen in his seat.

-

Seonghwa froze in his seat. He's trying not to slip into little space but it was hard not to when the show they were watching was Mickey Mouse and he loved that show so much.

Even though he wanted to slip onto little space, he couldn't. He couldn't since Wooyoung is still around and he didn't want Wooyoung witnessing him acting like a baby. It would be embarrassing, also, Wooyoung could judge him and laugh at him. He didn't want his crush to do that to him.

Yes, he had a crush on Wooyoung, ever since the other started working on the cafe he worked at.

He looked at Wooyoung who was focused on the screen, watching carefully the scenes of the show. He never really notice Seonghwa shaking already. He was close to slipping in but he tried to control it until he couldn't anymore...

Wooyoung was shocked when he heard Seonghwa suddenly cried. He panicked as he rubbed Seonghwa's back while saying comforting words to the other.

"Hwa? What's wrong?" He asked carefully. But the other only cried harder. Like a baby.

"Wooyoungie... Will bwe mad at mwe." He said through hiccups, his voice softer and sounded like a 5-year old.

"What? Why would I be mad?"

"Bwecause... Seongie wittle." He said. Which confused Wooyoung. A little?

He hugged Seonghwa who snuggle close to him. He took out his phone and search for the meaning of a little.

He understood very well what it meant, but the only thing he didn't understand is how to handle someone who slipped into little space.

"What should I do?" He asked himself. He doesn't even know how to take care of children.

"Seongie? Please stop crying."

"Cwall Seongie, bwabwee."

"Okay. Baby? Will you stop crying now?" Seonghwa nodded cutely making Wooyoung coo at his cuteness.

Seonghwa stood up and went to his room which confused Wooyoung. He waited for the other to come back and when he did, he was surprised to see him dressed in a cute oversized baby blue sweater, and he was sucking on a pacifier. Wooyoung was cooing at him so much.

"Why are you so cute baby?" He asked and cupped his face when Seonghwa sat down beside him on the couch. Seonghwa giggled.

"Will yo bwe me cawegivew?" Seonghwa asked when he took out his pacifier, and looked at Wooyoung with innocent eyes.

"Your what?"

"Me cawegivew!" He replied happily while clapping his hands. He does act like a baby. Wooyoung smiled at the cute act and he couldn't say no to him either.

"Sure. I'll be the one to take care of you."

"Yey! Yo mwe daddy!" Seonghwa cheered and hugged Wooyoung. His arms around his neck.

"Pwamis Seongie not leave?" Seonghwa asked as he backed away and looked at Wooyoung with his cute twinkling eyes.

"I promise. I won't leave you." He said and kissed his cheeks making Seonghwa giggle. He liked it that Wooyoung accepted who he is, and even become his caregiver. He was also happy, now that he had Wooyoung by his side.

Wooyoung also felt joy. He didn't expect this situation to happen but it did and he was greatful because he had a chance to take care of Seonghwa. He liked it and will always treasure him. Even if he's a little, he still liked him. And nothing could change that.