JongSang (Jongho x Yeosang)

Kang Yeosang, a 20 year old, college student living in Seoul. He lives alone in his small apartment. He's a nerd student at his school and work part-time at the school clinic. After school, he'd also work at as a part-time Barista at some cafe. He's very nice but some just don't like to talk to him since he's also very shy. Talking to people wasn't easy for him, but when you get to know him, he's actually very talkative and funny.

One day at school, he went to the clinic for work after his last class ended. When he entered the clinic, and was just about to place his things on the chair when a ruckus was heard from outside.

He immediately set aside his things and took a look at what is happening outside. As he opened the door, someone pushed him in and a crowd of students came in carrying a boy.

"Where's the nurse?!" A man shouted looking for anyone but Yeosang was pushed away by the crowd into outside. Yeosang then pushed himself in the crowd. Once inside he shouted.

"Everyone! Get out!" Students stood there, shocked at his sudden outburst.

"Don't let me repeat! Get out so I could do my work!" He shouted again and the man before approached him.

"Are you the nurse?"

"I work part-time here. So tell me, what's the problem? And please, everyone get out!" He shooed everyone except for the man and closed the door. He then faced the man and he pointed to the boy on the bed.

"He got into an accident while in practice." Yeosang nodded and went closer to the said boy.

"I think his right arm is broken." Yeosang nodded and clicked his tongue.

"We need to go to the hospital for X-ray. And since the clinic doesn't have enough equipment for this." The man nodded.

"But..." Yeosang looked at him and the other continued.

"When will he be okay?"

"Hmm. Probably six to eight weeks."

The other boy widened his eyes. 6-8 weeks?!

"What?! But the competition is next Monday!" He shouted suddenly which made Yeosang to flinch a little.

"Easy there. The competition can wait, but first heal. I'll find a replacement for you." The boy couldn't believe what he's hearing. Replacement?!

"No! I could still compete an-" He couldn't complete his sentence when Yeosang smacked his arm a little and he winces at the pain.

"See? You can't." Yeosang said. The man sighed.

"Uhm, could I ask you a favor?" He asked towards Yeosang which the other nodded.

"Could you take care of him? I have business to attend to." He chuckled a little while rubbing the back of his head. Yeosang nodded and took the request. The man smiling happily before leaving the clinic. He also bid good bye to the boy.

Yeosang turned to face the other. He was sulking while looking at his shoes. Yeosang chuckled before reaching out his hand.

"I'm Yeosang." Suddenly, he got the courage to actually be the one to start the approach.

"Jongho." The other simply introduced. He took the older's stretched hand, and the other helped him up.

"Let's take my car." Jongho suggested. And soon they went together to the younger's car, Yeosang driving towards the hospital.

~~~

Jongho did have a broken arm and the doctors put a cast on it to help him heal. Jongho still wanted to join the contest but Yeosang kept saying that he can't with his broken arm.