SeongJoong (Seonghwa x Hongjoong)

Seonghwa and Hongjoong had been dating for three years already, and Seonghwa was ready to propose to his lover and start a new life with him

He smiled as he stared at the box ring on his hand, while waiting for Hongjoong to come at the cafe they would always go when they want to.

He could still remember the memories they shared together. From the day they met, to the day they almost broke up. He laughed a little at the memory, it was kinda funny reminiscing those times where they were still not yet matured in mind, when they were still so young and new to the relationship.

***

"You're cheating on me, right?" Hongjoong asked as they both sat at the dinner table. Seonghwa just came home from a party and it was already late. He forgot to tell Hongjoong that he was going to be late, so the other waited for him until this late at night.

"Why would you think that?" He chocked on his food when Hongjoong asked.

"You went to a party. You came home late and you didn't even called or text me! You're cheating on me!" Hongjoong accused. If he wasn't that tire that time he would like to tease the other and coo at his cuteness. 'How could he accuse someone while being so cute?' Seonghwa thought.

"Hongjoong... You know I won't cheat on you."

"You could just say that... You know I could ask to break up with you." He said and Seonghwa's eyes widened. 'BREAK UP?!'

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" He bursted which made Hongjoong flinch. He didn't expect for Seonghwa to be angry like that.

"Why the hell would you talk about break up? You're being so dramatic, Hongjoong! How could you accuse me of cheating?!" That's when Hongjoong teared up. Seonghwa tried to calm himself when he saw Hongjoong shake a little.

"I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry for being like this! You shouldn't have dated me as I don't deserve you." Hongjoong said and stormed out towards their shared room.

Seonghwa sighed and went to their room. He knocked softly on the door and he could hear quiet sobs from the other.

"Hongjoong? Joongie? I'm sorry. Can I come in?" He asked, he heard a small yes from him and opened the door.

He saw Hongjoong on the bed, his head faces down as he sobbed. Seonghwa's heart ached when he saw him. He slowly walked towards the younger and sat beside him on the bed.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout at you like that. Its just... It hurts me when you accused me like that, and the when you mention breaking up... I just snapped. I'm sorry." He apologized as he wiped the tears from Hongjoong's face.

"I'm sorry too... I know I'm such a paranoid sometimes... I just... I'm sorry." He said as he kept starring at his lap.

Seonghwa smiled and hugged Hongjoong tightly which the other returned.

****

The bell dinged signaling that someone entered the cafe. Seonghwa looked up and saw that it was Hongjoong.

He quickly hid the box on his pocket before Hongjoong could see it.

"Hey." Hongjoong greeted with a smile.

"Hey." Seonghwa couldn't hide the excitement on his face and Hongjoong noticed it.

"Why are you smiling so widely?"

"I'm just happy to be with you." The sudden confession made Hongjoong blush like a mad tomato.

~~~

They went to the park after having their coffee at the cafe. They are currently walking towards the center of the park where a playground was located.

Hongjoong turned to child when he saw the swing and immediately rode on it. Seonghwa happily pushed him on the swing while looking at the most beautiful human being he'd ever seen.

Suddenly he stopped the swing which made Hongjoong to pout his lips.

"I have something to tell you." Hongjoong nodded as he watched Seonghwa go in front of him, while he still sat on the swing.

Then some of his friends went out from some where and placed themselves on Seonghwa's back. They each holding a sign that made Hongjoong confused on what was going on.

Suddenly, Seonghwa kneeled in front of him and Hongjoong's eyes widened slightly. He thinks he knows what's going to happen as he covered his mouth with his palm. Tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"Kim Hongjoong... Will you marry me?" As he said those words, his friends raised their sign boards with words saying : "Kim Hongjoong, Please Say YES!"

Hongjoong couldn't stop the tears from falling as he quickly hugged the elder.

"Yes, yes, yes! Of course, I'll marry you!" Seonghwa smiled and everyone cheered from the answer.

"I love you so much, Hongjoong."

"I love you too, Seonghwa."

And they both kissed on the lips while the cheering turned louder.