San x Ateez

My first ever member x all HEHEHEHE

Requested by: itsfun1989

The ateez group were always friendly among each other, they're always hanging around with each other, playing around with one another. You could see that they're happy with each other at their sides. They are always thankful to have each other. San was grateful to have them as his second family. He never expected something so mean could get out of their mouths.

As he was walking towards their practice room, alone, since the other members left without him. It saddened him because he thought that they'd still wait for him. But no, they left without any notice, not saying they had left already when he was still in the shower. So he went on his own, with a heavy heart.

As he was about to open the door, he heard his name being mentioned by them from the other side of the room. He opened the door just slightly so he could clearly hear what they were talking about.

"I don't like San anymore. Like... he's stealing the spotlight from us." Those words came from Yunho, who he thought would never say such things about him. It ached his little heart, since he trusted Yunho too much. Why would they do say this things about me? He thought.

"Yeah. He's always been popular among fans, but did he have to take ours too? I always hear my fansite talking about him instead of me." Mingi comments. His voice was full of irritation.

"He also acts like he's good enough." Their maknae, Jongho, adds. The others agreeing with him as well.

"He's just like that. Let him be, until he get taste his own medicine." Hongjoong, their leader said. In honestly, San thought that Hongjoong would side with him. He's the leader after all. He at least expect Hongjoong to help him or state that he's not like that and just understand him. Those words hurt like hell. Tears were now forming in his eyes, making his vision a little blurry. But one thing did caught his attention to the inner core.

"San's an attention seeker, that's why." He knew that voice, clearly. He didn't expect for him too, to say such comment about him. Wooyoung was suppose to be his best friend. A brother to him, but how could he say these like he was his worst enemy? He had also trusted Wooyoung that it hurt him and his heart, like it just took a bullet right through it.

"He's always an attention seeker, and that's what those people do. It irritated me too, as we're close before. To be honest, he's actually not that good." With those words, he release a soft sob but it didn't go unnoticed by the members. Their eyes landed on the front door, only to see San with a hand covering his mouth, and tears in his eyes.

Without saying anything else, he ran out of the place, not even listening to the member's calls. He ran with tears falling down his face, until he reached back to their dorm. He immediately went towards his room and locked the door. He sat on the floor, beside his bed, and cried his heart out. How could those people whom he called his own family say those words to him, it felt like he was being stabbed by a million daggers on his body. What did I do to deserve this? He asked himself, clearly, he didn't do anything wrong, but to them it is. Was I really too much? Am I an attention seeker, like what Wooyoung said I was?

He couldn't take it anymore. He cried and cried until he didn't even realize, he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was already laying on his bed. Huh? He didn't remember transferring there. Wait... Did the members-? No they wouldn't. If they were so mad at him for being an attention seeker, they wouldn't bother to help him onto his bed. Suddenly, the scenes from last time came back on his mind, and he thought that he couldn't bare to talk to them, nor even see their faces. He went out of bed and out of the place. Fortunately, the members weren't home so he got to went out without any words from them.