Yeosang x Ateez

Requested by: im_trash7

Yeosang stood in front of the mirror, getting himself ready. He had his makeup on already he also wore his perfume and cool clothes. You could say that this day is special. Why? It's his birthday. And he can't wait for what his members could be preparing for him.

He went downstairs only to be greeted by his members who are busily playing video games while the others are just minding there own businesses. They didn't even bother to greet him nor even saw him walked in.

"Guys! Aren't you going to greet me?" The others turned their heads towards but were looking kinda confused.

"Greet you? For what?" Jongho asked and looked at the other members, who only shrugged. Yeosang sighed.

"Nevermind." He said with tone full of gloominess. He went back to his room – more like dragging himself back to his room – and locked the door.

The members forgot about his birthday which is much disappointing. He had thought that they had prepared something, or yet surprise him. He didn't expect for them to forget his special day.

He never forget his members' birthday, so it was saddening him quite a lot.

He slumped to his bed and forced himself not to cry while looking at the ceiling.

He readied himself and yet they forgot about it?! Somehow, it irritated him.

How dare they...

But he didn't know, everything was an act. When he went back the members quickly made their way to their own rooms to get the decorations and decorate the room.

"Do it quickly but silently." Hongjoong instructed as he took out the balloons that will be used for later.

Mingi and Yunho took out the banner and both helped each other on placing it on its designated place.

San and Wooyoung were assigned to design the cake while the eldest of them is in charge of the snacks. The leader and maknae are there to take care of the balloons.

They were making this perfect – as Hongjoong wants it to be – and fun for him.

"Did you already wrap the gift?" Hongjoong asked to Yunho which the other nodded in reply.

While they were silently preparing, Yeosang didn't even realized that he fell asleep until he was woken up by Seonghwa, telling him to come down for lunch.

Yeosang nodded and followed suit. He was still a little disappointed on them since no one had ever greeted him then. He didn't even want them to make it that wonderful or give him great gifts.

Even just a small birthday card would be nice. He thought as he followed Seonghwa downstairs.

When he reached the floor he was surprised by the sudden blow of the party popper and his eyes widened with what he saw.

There stood his members on the dining room and a banner on the wall saying "Happy Birthday, Yeosang!" and it made Yeosang's heart to almost melt.

There were also balloons scattered everywhere with different kinds of colors. He didn't expect this...

"Happy birthday, Kang Yeosang!" They all greeted and hugged him one by one. Yeosang couldn't contain his smile anymore.

"I thought you forgot about it."

"Why would we forget about your special day, Yeosang?" Hongjoong said and hugged him once again.

Yunho went back to the kitchen to get the cake and went back with the candles all lighted up. Yeosang smiled even more as San placed the birthday hat on his head.

He closed his eyes and made a wish when he was told to do so by his members.

I wish that we'll be happy for a long time and be successful as Ateez.

He opened them and blow the candles which earned a loud cheer from the members.

They then sang him a birthday song. While they are enjoying their time, Mingi went to get the birthday gift they had for Yeosang. Yeosang was shocked then. He didn't know what to say anymore but only grateful for them.

He opened the gift and a gasp escaped his lips. It was a photo album and there placed all their pictures and memories together.

"Aww... Thank you guys. This is the best birthday ever!"

The members smiled as they watched Yeosang with pure bliss. They only wanted to see Yeosang happy and not like earlier who is looking so down.

They're glad to make Yeosang happy. They were feeling proud of what they've done.

"Anything for you, Yeosang. Happy birthday!" They all said together and Yeosang couldn't help but laugh a little.

It was indeed the best birthday he ever had.

I'm sorry in advance if it's bad... But thanks for requesting❤️