WooSang (Wooyoung x Yeosang)

Requested by: lillyblue578

Yeosang had been friends with Wooyoung since their childhood. They were neighbors at age of 7, and somehow, studied at the same school, at the same class. Wooyoung was the first one to approach since Yeosang was the shy little kid and Wooyoung was very much friendly and likes to befriend everyone in their class. Of course, it did take long for Yeosang to finally be comfortable with the other. He was very shy and didn't talk as much as Wooyoung usually does. He lets the other do the talking while he does the listening. But after some time, he gradually learn to talk more, say his thoughts to Wooyoung, and that's how they knew of each other's secrets. He had a bestfriend to talk to, to lean on to, to support and love. He had Wooyoung.

Wooyoung had also some friends aside from Yeosang, but he'd rather hang out with shy kid than them. He felt very comfortable with Yeosang. Like there was no one there to judge him when he's with the other. He felt like home.

Since then, they had been going home from school together. Eating their lunches together. Going to parks together with their family. They always do things together.

There isn't a day that they weren't seen with the other. They were inseparable.

Yeosang couldn't go on with his life without his bestfriend, and so was Wooyoung. So they decided to go to high school together. It wasn't a fancy school, but it was okay as long as they were together.

At that place, they met new friends. San was one of them. He became a lot closer to Wooyoung. They both got along too well that sometimes Yeosang was feeling left out. The two share their inside jokes that Yeosang could only laugh a little, not really understanding anything.

Although, Yeosang was happy that Wooyoung got a new friend, deep down, he kinda wished San didn't came into their lives. It's like San was slowly taking Wooyoung away from him and it's scaring him.

The more San hang out with them, the more he took Wooyoung away from Yeosang and the other could do nothing about it.

There are times, Wooyoung would rather hang out with San than Yeosang. He admit, it hurt. A lot actually. He's getting a feeling inside of him. Something that burns. Like he's willing to punch someone in the face. He doesn't understand what he's feeling.

Anger?

Frustration?

Jealousy?

Maybe that's it. He's jealous. He's jealous of San. Jealous that Wooyoung would rather choose that little Choi than him.

With a matter of time, he also come to realize how much he missed Wooyoung's touches, laughter and over all him.

He wonders if Wooyoung was missing him too. Or if he was to absorbed with hanging out with San.

Yeosang also just realized how much of a beauty Wooyoung was. How he's features was godly looking to Yeosang.

There was so much that Yeosang had realized over the time Wooyoung wasn't with him, and one of them was the feeling growing within him.

He likes Jung Wooyoung.

~~~~

The day has come. The day Yeosang feared the most. His worst nightmare just came.

Wooyoung officially announced that he's dating San.

"They we're a thing! They're dating!" Yeosang's mind kept chanting.

Have you ever felt like dying but still alive? Like you're drowning with no water? That's what he's feeling. Like he could die any minute from the pain.