MinJoong (Mingi X Hongjoong)

Requested by : Lalathefirebug

Thank you so much for requesting 😘❤️

~~~~~

Mingi thought that everything was going alright. He's living peacefully in his college life with his bestfriend that he treasures truly.

To be honest, he had a secret that involves his bestfriend. He had a big crush on no other Kim Hongjoong, his best buddy since middle school.

Back then, Hongjoong was the extrovert kind - unlike Mingi. He had so many friends before - and he had much more now - because of his friendly side. It was still a mystery to others why he's bestfriends with Mingi. The answer? Because only with Mingi can he find peace and happiness. It was like he's free from judgement when he's with the taller and because Mingi doesn't have much friends, the stick together until now.

They went to the same college with the same major as they both like to create music: composition. They also live in the same apartment. It was like they were inseparable, and Mingi wanted it to stay like that. That's why he hadn't told Hongjoong about his feelings because he's afraid everything would change between them. That Hongjoong would find him disgusting and avoid him for the rest of his life. He didn't want that. Everything was already perfect, even if he had Hongjoong just as a bestfriend. There was also no sign that the shorter was interested in men as he always flirts back at those girls who are after him.

But one day, when he thought everything was okay, he didn't realize that someone somehow knew about his secret.

He had a journal. He wrote everything in there - including his love for Hongjoong - and his journal somehow went to someone's hands. That someone being his bully.

Now, he's in front of that said bully : Kang Yuchan. With his journal in hand, reading the words with his eyes. They were currently in the rooftop of their campus building, as Chan wanted to see him there.

"You like Kim Hongjoong?" He asked as he eyed Mingi, "Should I tell him? It would be fun, right?" He added. Mingi panicked as his eyes widened.

"Don't! Please don't tell him. I'd do anything if you want. Just please don't tell him." He begs, his eyes starting to water from worry.

"You're no fun." Chan said as he started walking towards the door. Mingi quickly ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Please, Chan. Don't. I'm begging you." Mingi was now on his knees, still on hold on Chan's wrist as tears slides down his cheeks.

"Let me go! I don't care about what you say." Chan screamed while trying to free himself from Mingi's hold but somehow Mingi was stronger than before.

"I said let me go!"

"Please don't say anything." Mingi still begs and it irritated Chan that he punched Mingi on the face. The boy fell down in pain.

"I said let me go. Loser." He said and walk off, leaving Mingi on the ground, groaning in pain.

If Chan was going to tell Hongjoong about his secret crush then he only have one thing to say, "Fuck."

~~~~~~

It was lunch break that Chan announced Mingi's biggest secret to the whole cafeteria. He climbed on top of a table and shouted it to the whole room that he was gay and in love with Hongjoong. The revelation shocked Hongjoong that he refused to look at Mingi. This action hurt the taller that he ran out of the room into the bathroom.

He cried in one of the cubicles for a few minutes until he heard a knock on the door. He shut his mouth to quiet down his sobs but he knew the one knocking already heard him cry.