First Fall

Word count: 1500 Recommended Song: Golden Age by Zayde Wolf

A device hummed in the corner of a dark room, gloomy by choice. The owner of the device walked up to it, fingers twitching in anticipation. He carefully poured a strange bubbling red liquid over it.

A temporary break in the humming occurred as it sucked the liquid up, now glowing red.

"Yes. YES!" The man cackled evilly. "It is ready for transport now."

He snapped his fingers and the device disappeared. "Do your work my friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xisuma was sitting in his base when he felt a strange disturbance. It was probably nothing. Xisuma ignored the twinge in his stomach that told him something was wrong. He needed to deliver some freshly forged tools to False. Now was not the time to get caught up in strange feelings. False was not one that had patience.

Xisuma hid his admin wings with a ball of light and took off the regular way. The others knew he was an admin, but X didn't like taking advantage of the abilities. It felt unfair in a way. Xisuma hadn't had to deal with any major problems since world five. The others relied on him to take care of any issues that came up. Not the small ones, just the ones that were beyond their abilities.

As Xisuma glided, firing a rocket on occasion, he thought of his days back at Admin School. The academy that taught everything from command blocks to viruses. Those things were required for admins to know.

"Hey, World to Xisuma!" A voice broke him out of his thoughts. "You okay there X?"

Xisuma shook his head to clear his thoughts. He managed to take off his mask, still a little confused. As he looked up, Xisuma saw False looking down at him with concern.

"I've never seen someone plumment down so fast."

"Plummet?" Xisuma tilted his head in confusion. "I was just flying- oh" He had looked down to see a landing pad, which explained his lack of broken bones. "How did I stop flying?"

False shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know to be honest. You were one of the lucky ones. A bunch of people just crashed and respawned."

Xisuma shrunched his eyebrows and got up. "That isn't good." False responded by handing him his hermitphone. "Why-"

"Just look."

Xisuma looked at the phone, eyes widening as he looked at the chat.

Iskall fell from a high place

Doc was too high up when he fell

Stress hit the ground to hard

Ren fell from a high place

Iskall> "Dude what happened?"

Mumbo> "I have no idea. All of the sudden my elytra turned back into metal blades. I'm surprised I didn't die. My base has a death toll on me now.

Stress> "I don't usually fall, but I just all of the sudden tripped and fell into the ocean. It shouldn't have killed me, but it did.

Grian fell from a high place

Grian> "Don't worry that was on me. Forgot to repair my elyta."

Xisuma hurriedly typed in his own message.

Xisuma> "I'm looking into it as we speak. I was lucky enough to land on the slime blocks near False's base."

Iskall> "Glad to hear that someone is on the job. I don't know what we would do without you X."