Broken World

Note: This is a narration. All italics are the narrator (me) speaking. When it isn't italicized its events.

The world was a mess after the battle. Some of the undead were missing, and the wreckage Breaker had left was huge. Thankfully Xisuma knows his stuff when it comes to admin duties.

"Oh wow!" Grian gasped. Xisuma had created a tiny golden sphere in his hands. It pulsed and glowed with all colors of light. Xisuma looked over at the fledgling admin and grinned.

"How about we fix this mess huh?" A quick pulse release a shockwave of golden energy. It spread rapidly, making its way across the entire world. Doc and Scar groaned and rubbed their eyes. The undead were instantly transformed back into their normal selves, and all wounds were healed. Grian's eyes were stretched wide.

"How do I learn to do that?"

"By getting older." Xisuma ruffled Grian's messy hair. Grian playfully huffed.

"How come you don't have wings?"

Xisuma laughed at that. He summoned another ball of light, this one green. "Of course I do, I just haven't shown them." X tossed the light over his head. It landed on invisible wings and spread across them, making them visible. They were pure white with flecks of gray in them.

"I have a lot to learn don't I?" Grian looked at his own wings.

"You always have." Mumbo walked up. "And you always will. There isn't a day that you haven't learned something new." He glanced at the others gathered around. "I guess this is goodbye now isn't it?"

Grian went on to be an admin for a new world called Cyborg 6. Despite his immense responsibilities he would visit the hermits from time to time, always bringing news.

Doc found his family, with a little help from Wels, in another world. He left the hermit world to live with them, still visiting his best friend, Scar.

Scar went on to learn how to fight better, getting lessons from Iskall himself. Iskall finally found his guts and asked Stress to marry him. I'm sure you can guess her reply.

Xisuma learned from his mistake and invented a new admin tool, the Virinator. This tool would find any virus and eliminate it so people like Breaker could never come to power again.

The Breaker found himself in a coded jail for life. Turns out he wasn't invincible as he thought. The Master Coder himself made the jail, so I don't think Breaker will be breaking out anytime soon.

Mumbo, inspired by Pearl the inventor of many redstone things, went on to create a better pair of wings. He managed to make some like Impulse's, but these ones could retract.

Impulse co-labbed with Tango so that the other world-er could finally finish his sorting system.

All in all, our friends learned a lot. Through pain and suffering new people were born. Even though some had to say goodbye, they remembered their friendship above all. They had survived one of the hardest things they would have thought possible. And for that, they came out stronger.