Crippled

Word count: 2300

Recomended Song: Battle song, Instrumental, Sound HQ. (Try youtube)

Fear. Pain. Memories. Horrible memories. My memories. I wasn't enough. I will never be enough. Look at me! I'm not even human. I couldn't even save my friend Mumbo when he needed me most. I cannot fight anymore. The next time they attack, I will hold them off. Iskall tells me that we are getting close. He will need Xisuma for admin duties. Scar, poor man, can't hold a blade for his life. It must be me. I must be the one to go. I am sorry, these memories are too painful. I feel my heart groaning under the weight of heartbreak. Breaker, you might think you can win, but you cannot. I am coming for you. I will break you.

-Doc 7652 CCY (Coded Central Years) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you think you can escape the grip?" Breaker ran his finger underneath BDubs chin. He was currently in shackles again, after that outburst before Breaker went after Mumbo. BDubs glanced beside him to see another unconscious figure chained to the wall. A groan came from the mustached man.

"I can and I will." BDubs retorted, silently pleading for Mumbo to wake up. Hopefully Mumbo could fight just like BDubs had. The Breaker narrowed his eyes, letting the red points sink into his soul.

"How did you break free? My technology is infallible."

"Ha!" BDubs glared back. "Shows you how much you know."

The hacker turned and paced the small cell, BDubs never losing sight of him. "You are hiding something aren't you?"

BDubs winced in his brain. Breaker couldn't know about Xisuma and Scar. Thankfully Mumbo saved him from any reply. The man was barely coherent, but it seemed that he had some of his wit left.

"Interrogation huh?" Bleary eyes met seething red ones.

 Breaker spun around to face Mumbo. "What do you care?" He snarled.

Mumbo went for an infuriating approach. "Oh, you know, I expected some sort of welcome for joining the dead. I knew some people even got a ceremony. I would have thought that you would have applauded me for dying and joining your side."

Breaker was very confused. He was used to people fighting him, even screaming at him even. Meanwhile, BDubs praised Mumbo in his head for being so clever.

"Breaker!" Zombie Cleo rushed up.

"What is it Carnage?" Breaker whirled around. "I hope its more important than this!" He pointed impatiently at the two men chained to the wall.

Cleo, I mean Carnage, took a step back from the seething hacker. "DarkWings has eyes on the alive mission. They are almost to the cube. Possibly only ten minutes before they start taking out the cube."

"Argh!" Breaker pounded his fists into the wall with surprising force. The whole cell shook and cracks spread from the impact. "Get me DarkWings and Slayer now!!" Carnage scurried off with Breaker following behind. He turned to the captives with a look of menace. "I'm not done with you yet."

A huge bang sounded and BDubs heard no more. He turned his face to Mumbo. "Thanks for what you did back the-"

A ninja like figure dropped down from a vent. He was wearing a hood so low and a bandanna that no features were defined.

"Mumbo?" He hissed. Mumbo's head shot up at the name. "Grian?"

Grian pulled back his hood and lowered his bandanna. "Mumbo! BDubs! I'm here to rescue you."