Welcome

"ACE!"

Seeing his baby brother's widened eyes and horror face, he know that he was going to die.

He could see few of his brothers and allies are running toward them, desperate to save him making his heart squeeze the fact that it's his fault.

They shouldn't have come here in the first place! They shouldn't have save the dead man who's deemed as a demon's child that everyone hated and fear of.

'Gomen Luffy...!'

He was about to die at that spot till something brightened them and loud static sound through their ears.

Everyone shrieked, startled and collapsed on the ground, trying to shielded their ears from that horrible sound but failed.

Akainu grunted, pausing his attack and crouched when a massive pain run over his body. "Wha-?!"

Ace gritted his teeth, hands over his ears hardly and eyes shutted tightly.

"Muguwara-boy!"

"Luffy-kun!"

The second commander snap his eyes open and widened his eyes to see his baby brother laying on the ground, screaming with blood spurted from his mouth.

When did he started screaming?!

"Luffy!" He screamed, trying to crawled toward him but the sound get louder and louder that he forced to lay on the ground.

"Tsk... I can't believe that I am wasting my time over this near corrupted world..."

He slowly looked up at the sound of a male's voice and surprised to see the man hovering over him.

Since when did he-?!

The man looked unconcern as he looked around blankly before rest his eyes on the still screaming body.

"Ds are annoying as hell but this boy is rather interesting..."

"S-stay away from him!" He stuttered through this teeth, wanting to get his brother away from the stranger.

"I am afraid that I can't do that," the man said, scooping Luffy in his arms and stood up. "I am here to take him and all of you."

"What do you mean?!"

The man ignored him as he stared at the now limping rubber teen.

Luffy whimpers, unconsciously buried his now bloodied face against the man's chest which make the man patted his head and spark of jealously from Ace as he found himself growling at him.

"L-Luffy-kun..!"

The man glanced over his right shoulder to see Jimbei trembling, trying to reach him.

The man clicked his tongue and annoyance glint appeared on his eyes. "This is starting to get annoying, might as well get this over with it."

Light getting brighter making everyone squirmed, unable to see and darkness washed over them as they fell unconscious. Soon enough, the time stopped as the world paused their actions, everyone around the world didn't move and the people from the Marineford are vanished as well with the man.

No sounds, no movement and nothing.

This is the first fanfic multiverse of Luffy or maybe it's not cause I am not sure. I have an urged to write it so... enjoy?