CHAPTER 29 - Asians and Africans

*****

It was day two of the planned date and time, that Eden has made up to meet with the new survivors, even with the plans unexpectedly changed surprisingly and she had to act swiftly upon rescuing them all from the enemies they've encountered the day before in Z-city.

They are still there safe and secure at the temporary shelter in that abandoned clothing shop that Eden led them into, and despite the that only two people in the group of survivors still don't trust her, she didn't mind that as she helped them keep being safe from any dangers or threats that are lurking about, as Eden checked on her weapons, cleaning and maintaining them to good use and ignored the stares that are zeroing behind her back, both distrusting intensity and avid curiosity.

It also looked like Eden didn't mind the slight negative animosity coming from the two distrusting men, which turned out to be Asian brothers with long dark raven-black hair like they were a pair of martial arts fighters from the ancient past of their heritage or they're following their old culture and tradition on having their hair grow very long. One has straight sleek long hair and the other one, who appeared to be the brother, has braided dread-lock long black hair.

The other two men, which are four males of the group in total, are another Asian one but with a modern short hair-cut and the last one is a big muscled African bald-head male, his body built like he's a quarterback football player.

The rest of the group consisted of women and children. The children first, which are four of them, are two Africans and two Asians, in each pair are one girl and one boy. As for the women, there are two elderly old women each African and Asian, two African young women with one having wholly curly short black hair, making her look almost like a man except with a female body, and the other one has long braided dread-lock black hair, tied up in a pony-tail style. Then the last woman in the group is a normal American like Eden, but she has shoulder-length wavy red hair.

To whom the children belong, the Asian boy with normal short boy-cut hair belongs to the long-haired Asian fighter brothers, the Asian girl looked to be adopted and taken care of by the African woman with the pony-tail braided hair and the elderly African woman, and finally, the last African boy and girl belong to the other African young woman with the curly short hair.

The group of survivors that Eden rescued and brought to a temporary safe place at the clothing shop, were still staring behind Eden's back like they don't know whether their rescuer is truly a good person or not, even though the majority of them besides the two distrusting people, look at her like she's their savior or hero or something like that.

Eden kept ignoring them and she appeared to be giving off a fake vibe that she isn't aware of their stares right at her, because she must have known how they feel conflicted towards her. But it looks like Eden has a plan to gain their trust and show them that she's truly a good friendly person when she volunteered to them that she'll forage for more supplies like food and water since they were forced to abandon whatever they have left in storage at the previous shelter before or scavenged when they went out on runs in Z-city.

Obviously, two of them insisted on accompanying Eden to the supply run but she refused and instantly ran out of there before they were going to come with her whether she wants to or not, and shouted back to them that she'll be back soon and swiftly ran fast around a corner, disappearing before they could snap out of it and try to stop her from leaving them alone in that small shop building.

Eden had found and taken her chance upon running out of there, though she was serious on her promise that she'll find supplies for them since she knows this zombie-infested better than the new survivor group as she's been living there longer than them. So she went down the direction to where one of the other buildings had the important supplies that she needs, to show the group that she was a kind and good person.