Chapter 3

I saw Jayden on the ground in a puddle of blood I screamed and ran for the front of the school doors. I opened them and they were locked oh shit I thought I tryed pulling on then but they wouldn't budge I heard footsteps behind me coming closer and closer. I screamed for help but know one answered.

"help please" I yelled while tears were coming out of my eyes. I could hear them the footsteps coming closer and closer I turned around and nothing was there I decided to try and run all the way home.

*5 minutes later*

I was home right inform of the pathway.

" Thank god" I yelled I saw a van and 5figures get out I ran for the door and noticed it was locked. Mum isn't home shit I thought I looked under the mat and and got the key and unlocked the door.

Threw myself in and tryed to close the door I saw the five figures and they stopped the door from closing and I saw that they were vampires. I saw in The vampire diaries that they cannot come in without an invitation.

" ha you can't come in without an invitation" I said smirking at them.

" babe you don't need an invitation if the owner if the house is dead" the blonde one said with a sky grin showing his pearly white fangs.

Oh shit....,

Comment fan vote