Chapter 22

Niall's POV

"what do you want Louis" I said Buffy was standing there rolling her eyes.

" well I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie with Renee and I?" he said smirking he's got something up his sleeve.

" ok what movie is it?" I said smirking back right at him.

" it's scream 4" Louis said.

" that's so scary not" Buffy said she smirked at me and pecked me on the lips Louis glared at me and walked out.

" it's starting in a minute hurry up" Louis said we fixed our clothes a bit and then we went downstairs its just started so me and Buffy sat on the couch and Louis was on the other side of us.

* one hour later*

Buffy's POV

Well this movie is getting boring I see Renee and Louis kissing then I smell blood oh god it's tempting to drink but I can't.

" babe do you want to drink from me I know it's tempting Louis like to be a smart ass" Niall said I nodded and he pulled me on top of him and I kissed his neck he moaned quietly and i bit into his neck his blood tasted beautiful I could feel Louis eyes staring into me. Sucked into him, learn not to tempt me when i'm hungry. Niall put his hand on my bum and I tilted his neck more and I finished and I kicked up the rest before he healed.

" now it's my turn" he said I smirked I laid on him be flipped us over so he was on top of me he kissed my neck and gave me a hickey and then bit into me. I put my hands in his trousers so I could feel his bum through his Calvin kleins.

'nice bum' I said in my head to him.

' well it's yours forever ' he said I laughed Louis and Renee looked at us and I gave Louis the finger he shook his head and went back to kissing Renee. Niall started to rub my leg. I moaned he stopped sucking my blood and sang a bit of kiss you to me.

' beautiful singing I I say so myself' I said in my head. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. The kiss stared to get more deeper.

" wait I forgot to tell you we are going on a tour around the world for 6 months. So as my girlfriend and future wife would you like to come?" he said I smiled and nodded.

" Renee is coming too she's my girlfriend and niall don't you have to make Buffy official?" Louis said niall nodded and said he will when we get to Australia what Australia that's where my other ex boyfriend Chris he was one I them violent boyfriends but if he touches me Niall will kick his ass'

'you got that right babe' Niall said to me in his head well here's your answer if he would.

A/N so how was that hoped you liked it cause t was funny to write and if anyone has got take me home on iTunes it is awesome I absolutely love kiss you and they don't know about us. Okay bye

Comment

Fan

Vote