Chapter 29

*2hours later*

Louis's POV

Well tonight is going to be fun at midnight. So right now I'm getting ready and I just finished putting my suspenders on I tell ya Buffy will want me tonight.

"Lou you coming we're going now" Niall said I grabbed my phone,put it in my pocket and walked down the stairs. Buffy smiled and walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wait hold on I thought you and Buffy were together Niall?" Harry said looking at Niall and I.

"So did I but I guess we're not,I'm going to wait in the van" Niall said then walked out the door.

Buffy's POV

"Well that was heartbreaking" I said sarcastically but it still hurt me.

"Well let's get going then so we don't turn up late" Li said.

" Goodbye Renee" all the boys except me said apart from Niall. She has to stay her with some of the boys bodyguards they know about the boys,so that's good if she tries to kill them,the bodyguards can use vervain to knock her out.

"Bye" she said she sounded pissed off. They boys said good bye to the bodyguards and we all went into the car and Liam was driving.

'Remember Buffy you and me tonight midnight if you come later than that you get punishment' Louis said in his head to me. I was scared and turned on at the same time.

A/N so the end of the book is coming close a couple more chapters.

Niall and Buffy are broke up that sad but I promise they will get back together but I have to admit that was a really stupid way to break up.So comment what you think so far and comment if I should write a sequel.

Comment

Fan

Vote