Chapter 31

Harry's POV

Where is she, she was supposed to be here 10minutes ago Naomi that is she's here to help me with to do something bad to Buffy and I think i'm in love with her.

Naomi's POV

I'm running to the men's bathroom god i'm ten minutes late Harry's gonna kill me well not literally cays i'm helping him with Buffy oh god this is gonna be fun. Being a witch really does have its benefits Harry knows i'm one I told him a year ago when he found me homeless he gave me a home. I walked into the men's toilet and Harry was in one of the stalls I could sense him.

"I'm here Hazza" I said he came out and pushed me up against the wall.

"Where were you?" he said licking his lips great he was hungry.

"Sorry that zayn one wouldn't leave me alone he kept flirting with me I had to distract him to leave sorry I won't take so long next time" I said winking at him he smirked and leant down to kiss my neck but he put his fangs into me it hurt like hell. He pulled out and kissed me hungrily and passionately wait what?.

"You better not or you'll be punished" he said I nodded and he told me of all the details of what to do to Buffy.

"Do you get it I want you to give her that mind thing you do then I want you to...."

Before he was about to finish zayn came in oh great zayn saw me and grinned he was drunk not badly drunk but sober drunk.

"Harry I gotta go"

"Ok but remember what to do don't fuck it up get it?" I nodded an walked zayn was taking a pee I think or just standing there great now I have to lead Buffy into the dressing room backstage and do it quick before the rest of the boys come and try to save her except from Niall he's gonna be there watching me kill her god this is gonna be fun.

Buffy's POV

That girl who gave me a death glare she told me Niall wanted to see me she lead me to the dressing room as soon as I got in there my head started to hurt like someone was bursting my brain or something. I fell to the ground in pain she started to laugh and I heard another groan like someone else was in pain too. I looked up and Niall was there he had a few. It's on his arms and one on his cheek.

"What do you want?" I asked she shook her head and he pain in my head stopped I lunged for her but I couldn't move.

"You,someone asked me to well you know kill you and poor Niall here is best friends with him and speak of the devil he's coming right now" she said an the door opened it was Harry why would he want me dead we were friends. I looked at Niall and he was furious he tried to move but he must've had vervain in him or she's doing the same thing to him what he's doing to me.

"Hey Hazza I was just talking about you babe,so do wanna start this fun thing?" she asked he nodded he grabbed a knife of her ad came towards me he stabbed me in the thigh I screamed in pain. He smirked and stabbed me in the gut,then stabbed me in shoulder by this I was crying. Niall was trying to move to save me. Omg me an Louis have that mind connection thing I can use that.

'Louis please help me,Harry and this girl are trying to kill me help'

'Ok where are you i'm coming'

'In the dressing room quick I think i'm dying'

'Please don't I love you' wait that is the first time I have heard him say that and mean it in love.

"Harry why are you doing this?" he stabbed me in the other shoulder.

"You father had an affair with my mother and then my mother moved out,a week later she they found her and she was dead.They found the culprit and it was your mother,I was the one who killed her,she begged for mercy just like you will before I kill you" he said then stabbed me in the thigh to make it deeper.

"Please what does this have to do with me,just don't kill me I do anything you want please just don't" I begged he smirked.

"That's exactly what she said before she died,and here something you can do for me tell her that I absolutely hate her when you see her" he said Niall was screaming out no for him to stop that girl ran away coward. Where is Louis. Harry brought the knife up and it was aiming for my heart he brought it down it got my heart Niall was crying. I felt so cold I couldn't move my body at all. Before I blacked from death I saw Louis come through the door and pull the stake by it was too late he punched Harry and everything went black from then on.......

THE END FOR NOW

A/N OK GUYS THIS BOOK IS FINISHED BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL WRITE THE SEQUEL AND MIGHT PUT IT UP TONIGHT SO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT, IT WILL BE CALLED' I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU' HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS AND DON'T WORRY BUFFY WILL BE BACK SO WILL NAOMI AND OF COURSE HARRY. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPPIE AND WHAT YOU REAKON THE SEQUEL IS ABOUT HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE BUFFY IS DEAD AHH.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE