Chapter 11

" wait you killed my boyfriend?" I yelled at Jai he nodded and said something to me about how he was an evil hybrid who only wanted me for my blood.

" wait don't you guys want me for my blood?" I asked them Niall had put me down and was looking at me with a guilty face.

" No and yes Niall actually decided to kidnap you because he's been watching you for years and he wanted you now because of.." Louis said not to sure to tell me or not.

" because of what?" I said with angry eyes. Niall looked at me and looked me straight in the eye. This must be something serious and hard to say.

" Because I love you and if I love you, you have to become a vampire to be my wife, or the originals will turn you themselves an take you with them and never bring you back to me" he said shaking his head.

" wait what if I don't love you?" I asked scared to death.

" it doesn't matter the vampire is in control of the relationship and they can do anything they want to their true love" once e said that he smirked and chuckled at the do anything they want part.

" stuff that I'm not becoming a monster that will kill people for blood and kill them for pleasure" I said getting fired up.

" Too bad babe your already one and can't turn back now you have to drink human blood to complete the transformation" Lou said looking worried this is the first time they have acted like this. Earlier they hadw the Bradford bad boy act A/N *see what I did there*

Now they're sensitive. Wait shut the front door I'm a vampire like them and I have to drink human blood to complete the transformation.

I can't do this.

A/N so how was that hope yous like this chapter remember

Comment

Vote

Fan