Chapter 25

Buffy's POV

well we're in Australia havent seen my other ex so that's good. We have been here for a few days it's not a bad place to be haven't been here since I was sixteen. God brings back memories.

" see ya Buffy we're just going to the hospital with with Renee and will be right back in a couple of hours don't go anywhere near Louis knowing what he'll do ok?" Niall said walking out the door.

" Yep I won't bye" I said getting back to watching the vampire diaries Damon is so hot Stefan needs to get on the human blood.(A/N Damon is hot as btw)

I decided to get up and get something to eat from the fridge.

' there is nothing in the fridge i'm really hungry thou' I thought to myself.

' you could always drink frm me babe' Louis said in my head.

' fuck off louis' I said back then I heard footsteps and got a knife and put it in my bra if he tried anything I could stab him.

" come on babe you really think I'm not going to do anything when there's no one around well think again i'm been waiting for this since the forest and marking that happened" he said I ran for Nialls room in vampire speed and locked the door and grabbed some vervain that Niall had he won't mind it's for protection. I was waiting for him to break down the door and he did. He looked pissed he pinned me up against the wall and kissing my neck and giving me love bites.

" you drive me crazy you know that I've always wondered what you would be like in bed Renee is ok but she human I can't go rough but since your a vamp I could come on wanna try?" he said trying to manipulate me.

"No go away before I do something you'll regret" I said and he smirked.

"oh yeah and what is that then heh?" he said I used my vamp speed to stab him with the knife near the hear but not puncturing it. He groaned in pain the stopped and pulled it out I ran for the front door to get to Niall but to hands grabbed me and threw me on the ground. He sat on my belly so I couldn't move.

" you bitch that was my good shirt now you'll have too pay" he said pinning my hands to the ground he got off me and super sped somewhere and came back. He had hand cuffs and a needle. He put the needle in my skin and carried me to the room I was dizzy and everything was spinning.

" don't worry it'll wear off in a minute it was to only get you to my room without a struggle other wise you wouldn't remember it and it wouldn't be fun if your all dizzy".

He put me on the bed and hand cuffed me to the bed post then un cuffed me wtf.

" hang on i want you to do something for me" he said taking his shirt off and his trousers off seeing his top man undies.

"What is that then" I said there's no way i'm going to get out of this. I wish Niall comes to save me I don't want to do it with louis.

"Drink from me babe I know your hungry come on" he said walking towards me and bringing my face towards his neck I could hear other people's blood going through his veins including his. My fangs came out and i bit into his neck he moaned and fell backwards onto the bed so I was laying on him. He started to rub my back and thats when I stopped and pulled out and started to walk to the door. He was in front of me.

" no no its my turn now come on you enjoyed that" he smirked and pinned me on the so he was straddling me. He went for my neck and used his fangs to bite into me it was pleasuring I started to rub his back going for his bum which is a nice ass. He pulled out and s.mirked at me and kissed me no i'm not kissing back he kept kissing me which I kissed back he smirked and ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I let his tongue in. Started to take my shorts off and my tank top do I was in my underwear.

"I don't think we need the hand cuffs cause looks like your enjoying it" he said I was but I wasn't because how Niall said I was his and Louis. We didn't hear the boys get home until we heard a: "what the hell get off of Buffy Louis before I kill you" oh no what have I got myself into...

A/N ok guys sorry for not updating had school and karate god busy life for me. Well how about that Louis and Buffy having a snogathon and etc. I hope you guys liked this chapter it got a bit boring in the other chapters so bye.

Comment

Fan

Vote