Chapter 20

Louis's POV

I'm sitting in the lounge room of my apartment and then Niall bursts through the door.

" you bastard you marked on buffy and why didn't you tell us you were a hybrid?" Niall said picking me up and throwing me at the wall. I smirked and grabbed him and twisted his arm and broke it.

" stop it both of you" I heard Buffy yell. We both looked at her and she was crying, she had a knife in her hand.

" don't you dare do it Buffy it isn't your time to die put the knife down" Niall said anger and jealousy grew through me and I punched him in the nose. He punched me in the jaw and punched me in the stomach, we were at it again. The boys came in just before tried to stab herself zayn grabbed her pinned her to the ground while Harry and Liam pulled Niall off me.

" Niall,Louis stop it what are you two fighting about?" zayn said he must've grabbed the knife off of Buffy and put it in the bin or something. She tried to hit him but he grabbed her fist and squeezed it and let go of it.

" well Louis here marked Buffy look" Niall said walking over to Buffy and showing us her neck. The boys gasped.

" are you a hybrid louis" Harry asked I nodded my head and ran hybrid speed to the forest for something to eat I saw a girl that was same age as Buffy. (a/n buffy is 19 if I didn't say that earlier) I grabbed her and bit into her.

" please stop it hurts help someone please help" she screamed. She tried to push me off her I decide I didn't want I kill her yet so I might use her for something to make Buffy jealous and my human bloodbag.

"oh i'm gonna have fun with you" I said and smirked and knocked her out she'll only be out for an hour.

A/N ok that wasn't good but better than nothing so I was thinking I will write a few more chapters and then the book would be finished so I really want to know if I should write a sequel or not I really want to but I'm not sure if people would read it so comment and tell me.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Oh and please tell me what you think of the book and this chapter.