Chapter 13

Nialls POV

*1day later*

She is seriously pissed at me she has had about 3trys to kill herself and 2 try's to escape but me and boys caught her and i kissed which calmed her down haha she loves me.

Buffy's POV

I seriously don't want to be like this I'm sitting on the couch with Niall but he's opposite me an eyeing me up and down and grinning I'll swipe that smirk off his face in a minute.

" quit it will ya just because you turned me doesn't mean I'll become your stupid wife and have vampire sex with you and fucking stop it!" I yelled at him and on second thought I've always wondered what vampire sex is like.

" do you wanna find out babe?" Niall said omg can he read my mind?.

" yes babe it's our connection that's good so I know what your feeling" he said walking towards me taking off his shirt and showing me his toothy grin I couldn't help but giggle at his sudden try for seducement. He sat on the couch laying on top of me. He started kissing my neck and trying to take my top I wasn't gonna let that happen next thing I know I'm pinning him up against the wall.

" don't ever touch me again you got it?" he grabbed my arm and pinned me up against the wall his lips hovered over mine.

" babe I'm older stronger and faster which means you do what I say cause I'M YOUR MASTER got it?" Niall said going to kiss my neck again but he stopped grabbed my hand bit my wrist.

" Ow what the fuck are you doing?" I said wincing in pain.

" shush babe you want to know what vampire sex is like your about to find out" he said and stopped and began to kiss my neck and took my shirt off and went for my lips.

* 1hour later*

Omg that was the best sex I've ever had right now I'm under the covers in Nialls bed and cuddled up in his chest but what he doesn't know us that I'm gonna escape. I get up off the bed and give him a pillow to hold on to. I put my clothes on and tip toe to the front door and run outside it was day but Niall gave me a daylight ring so the sun don't burn me. I run human speed and something grabs me by the throat and pushes me up against the wall.

" you miss me babe of course you didn't you just let me die and now your one of them and so am I"

"Jayden" I whispered..

A/N hey guys hope you like this it took me ages to come with an idea for jayden to come back hope you guys do this

Comment

Fan

Vote