Chapter 16

A/N okay catch up for people who don't remember so Buffy and niall aren't married Buffy is a vampire Louis Liam Harry and zayn are vampires aswell so that's it well the important stuff I think see ya's Cherio.

Niall's POV

Well Buffy and I and they boys (for gods sake they can't leave us alone since we had sex) she doesn't want to go well I don't blame her who wants to meet my brother he's a original which means I'm one and when Buffy's birthday next year cause when a original turns you a year after in their birthday they turn into a original. She has ignored me the whole packing and giving me dirty looks.

" come on babe it won't be so bad babe Brock will probably flirt with you for a while just tell to go away and flirt with someone else he will" I said chuckling as she put her last stuff ad grabbed her bags and made her way through the hallway and to the van which is white and has tinted windows.

" Buffy stop being a grump we'll get something to eat when we get out of town k cheer up and live a little" zayn said slinging his arm around her she shrugged his arm off her and got in the car and put her seatbelt on aww

how cute even thou she doesn't need one.

" assholes hurry up so we get there and sooner we get there the sooner we can leave" she said oh babe you gotta stop calling us that oh well she'll get it tonight and it's gonna be a long drive. Great hate small areas in cars joy nts...

A/N hey guys how you going so here's it is hope you guys like it. Not as a good as the other ones but better than nothing. I wonder what Buffy's gonna get haha I think we all know.

Comment fan vote

And follow me on twitter @buffyleelovesniall