Chapter 19

Louis's POV

I looked at her with her short pj shorts and her t-shirt that was pretty tight. I ran towards her in wolf form she shut the door I stepped back a few steps and ran at the door.

Buffy's POV

He came running towards me I shut the door locked it and ran straight to the phone and dialed Niall I heard his phone ringing shit he left it here great. Louis bursted through the door and changed back to human form he was naked and I tell ya his six pack wasn't bad I'm not looking any further down he'll notice. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me up since I was sitting down.

" your so hot babe when your scared I want you so bad" he said touching my cheek bringing me closer to him.

" please leave me alone" I said trying to get out of his grip I succeeded and ran for the door vampire speed. He grabbed me and pushed me up the wall his thingy touching my thigh very uncomfortable.

" kiss me babe" Louis said grabbing my cheeks and bringing his lips to mine I was trying to pull back but he was stronger than me. I brought my knee up and hit him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground I ran vampire speed again to the forest that was near the our little apartment. I could hear Louis running after me in wolf form. I tripped over and I turned myself over so I could face him when he jumped on me. He was on top of me he was human firm but he still had his teeth showing he went straight for my neck I tried to push him off but it didn't work he started to kiss my neck and run his hands up and down my body.

" you make me crazy you know that" he said nipping at my neck and putting love bites on my neck then I felt a sharp pain on my neck he looked up at me and smirked.

" now your mine try explaining that and those to Niall babe" he said leaning in for a kiss his lips landed on mine hungrily I pushed him back and he crashed into a tree my neck started to hurt he laughed and ran away wolf form I removed my hand away from my neck and there was no blood on my hand no it can't be did Louis Tomlinson just mark me when i'm supposed to be marrying Niall.

A/N omg that was hard and weird to write so hope yous liked that it was on not like the others so if you guys want me to write a sequel comment and tell me.

Comment

Fan

Vote