Chapter 9

" well if you'd stop trying to make out with her she wouldn't and you kinda deserved it mate" Harry said looking at him. I smiled and giggled at that one. They all looked at me except for zayn who must've been in the kitchen cause I could smell food.

" see he even thinks it funny your not even a good kisser Niall" Louis said coming up to me and kissing me roughly and I started to kiss back but he stopped and looked at Niall with one eyebrow up.

" see she liked that kiss Niall, didn't ya babe?" Louis said looking at me with me hunger.

" hold on don't we get to drink off her, cause from what I heard she said we could" zayn said coming out from the kitchen with just his jeans no top. Oh fuck why did he have to say that.

" yeah I know but we might kill her cause she smells nice and her blood would taste nice to" Louis said touching my neck with his fingers.

" all I know is she tastes nice and you can't stop only if she stabs you" Niall said saying 'stab' sarcastically.

" shall we take this to the bedroom boys cause I'm hungry" Liam said grabbing me from Louis and taking me to a different room with a fluffy carpet.

" what you gonna do what you did to my boyfriend and mother are ya you stupid assholes?" I screamed at them with anger. They looked angry too and Harry came over and pushed me against the wall and bit me. I screamed bloody murder and felt another five mouths on my arms and the other side of my neck and one on my wrist.

I saw Harry look up and ran somewhere in full immortal speed and get the duct tape. No not again.

I started to squirm but Louis held my waist and started to kiss my belly. He kept doing it I tried to hold in a moan but it came out an Louis smirked and kept doing but then went back to sucking my blood.

" she liked that lou" Harry said pulling a bit of duct tape and putting it over my mouth.

" but now she can't speak so we can do whatever we want with her" Harry said getting back to sucking my blood. I feel really dizzy and I can't see propley what's happening to me I kept thinking.

A/N ok not as good as the other chapter but I guess it's better than nothing. Omg live while we're young is awesome can't wait to hear little things so excited.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Buffball cxxx haha lol