Chapter 14

Jayden is dead no Jai apparently killed him but he's got his hand around my neck choking me.

" let go of me Jayden Niall will kill you i you touch me" I said to him to him kicking him in the gut and switching the position.

" Not before I do babe you deserve to die just like I died he said getting a knife out of his pocket and stabbing be in the gut I dropped to the ground in pain.

" what are you doing jayden? Help someone help he's gonna kill me Niall help!" I yelled for help but none came this is it I'm gonna die I didn't even get to live my life for long.

" No one's gonna help y babe Niall doesn't love ya he only wanted you for sex and other stuff come with me and I'll take care of you" I looked at him and shouted 'NO' he just laughed and came towards me with his knife pointing straight at me.

Nialls POV

" Buffy babe were are you Buffy?" The boys and I have been searching for ages for her she's no where in sight. Then we heard a scream we instantly knew it was Buffy's come on look at all the times she's screamed to get away from us you get used to it.

We followed the scream and looked in the alleyway it was Buffy he was in the ground and jayden wait jayden he's supposed to be dead. Me and the boys all decided to wait and pounce on him and get him in 3

2

1

Now ....u

A/N hope you guys like this chapter Niall is getting better and better I think and I've got heaps of people reading it omg thank you guys

Comment

Fan

Vote