Chapter 18

Buffy's POV

" well we're here" the driver said we all got out and I felt a hand on my butt. I looked behind me and it was Louis he was smirking I got scared and walked behind niall and grabbed his hand. At looked at louis he was smirking then I heard a voice in my head saying: "you will never escape me babe you will be mine you can't resist me" " go the fuck away you weirdo" I said in my head to him. " what ever babe I would watch out tonight who you let in your room cause it might be someone you didn't expect to be" he smirked and licked his lips and walked to the front door.

" you ok babe, hey I want you to meet Brock" Niall said Brock was really cute had brown hair and blue eyes.

" nice to meet you so your Buffy I heard lots about you escaping and stabbing Niall sincerely good on you Niall is a ladies man" he said laughing. Niall glared at him I started to burst out laughing and Niall glared at me which made me laugh even more.

*That night*

Nialls POV

" well babe I'm off to help Brock and that get some food for them" I said putting some black clothes on so some girls won't see us before we attack them. " ok more girls to kidnap let's just hope you don't want to marry these ones eh?" she said smirking I just shook my head and left in vampire speed.

Buffy's POV

He left in a flash me and Niall had our own apartment I have to invite people in so they can come in I think I wasn't listening to brick when he was telling me and Niall stuff I don't listen much when it comes to describing things. So i'm reading a magazine and the door unexpectedly opened.

" Niall if you're playing a joke it's not gonna work what's gonna scare me more than your face" I heard a chuckle and went to the door and said 'hello' but no one was there I started to freak out ' how you going babe told you to be careful now your mine' I heard Louis in my head next I heard a growl and saw a brown wolf with extremely light blue eyes.

"Louis no it can't be your a werewolf" I said frightened.

" yep babe and a vampire. So that means I'm a hybrid but the boys dint know so shh keep it a secret. Now I want to mark you and make you mine forever".....

A/N so how was that hope yous liked it oh cliffhanger Louis a hybrid didn't see it coming did ya haha ilm having fun writing this book should I make sequel comment and tell me if I should.

Comment fan vote

Buffy xxx