Chapter 15

We ran at him and Louis,Harry,zayn and Liam grabbed hold of him because he is only a new born so he's stronger because Of the amount of blood he's had. I looked at Buffy and saw that her wounds were starting to heal but slowly she need blood fast. Jayden will do even though he's a vampire you could still feed on each other it's pretty cool especially when your making love.

" hey jayden how your going trying to hurt my wife are ya you son of a bitch!" I yelled at him stabbing him in the chest but not piercing the heart yet.

" get fucked you bitch she's mine!" he yelled at me I didn't want to hear him talk do I pierced his heart and the boys let go of him and he fell to the ground dead.

Buffy's POV

He killed him thank god they're not paying attention I can just run out of here sneaky I did that and Niall and Louis appeared in front of me for fucks sake.

" where do you think your going Buffy?" he said trying to hide up the snicker.

" Omg you finally called me by my name congratulations" I said sarcastically. I pushed past them but niall grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I was facing him.

" you ran away when we made love babe that's mean you need punishment and me and the boys know what to do to you lock you in a room with me for two days and we have to share food" he said looking into my blue eyes with his dreamy blue eyes.

" what wait no I'll do anything but that I'll marry you please just don't let me be in a room with you" I said getting scared.

" I would've thought you would stay in a room then marry me but I don't want to marry you just yet I want you to meet the originals and my brother Brock" he said no way am I meeting them old vampires...

A/N so how was that isn't as good as the last chapter but big cliffhanger Brock is Nialls brother didn't see that coming did ya, sporty it took ages my iPod smashed and I have to be carefull with it and have you guys heard little things that song is so good and I nearly cried when Niall came on his voice is so angelic and cute you can't hate him

Comment

Vote

Fan