Chapter 27

Buffy's POV

well this is great Renee is a vampire I don't know why Louis turned her but I know it was to make me jealous. Niall is still pissed at Louis and I'm still pissed at him and he knows it. He's tried to apologize but I refused them all. I've mostly been hanging out with Harry he's tried to flirt with me but I know he's doing it in a jokingly way.

" I want to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah" I heard Niall singing god he's got a nice voice. I went straight to the kitchen and I heard footsteps and them two hands around my waist and kissing on my neck.

" Niall go away I don't want to talk to you" I heard a chuckle and more footsteps I tried to turn around but Niall I think held me in place.

" so what should we do with her Lou, since she's been so naughty" I heard Niall say. I finally got out of his grip and noticed that Niall and Louis were standing there grinning at me. I started to walk back to my room in the apartment, but Louis showed up in front of me. He had a grin that you could slap off, i tried to push past him but he grabbed me by the arms and put them behind my back so he was behind me holding my arms so I couldn't escape, Niall came up to me and kissed me I refused and he pulled away and said: " If you don't let me kiss you Buffy I will kill you and Louis will help me" he said getting back and trying to put his tongue in I refused and he pulled away and grabbed a knife. He walked towards me an stabbed me in the heart I felt myself getting cold and everything went dark.

" BUFFY WAKE UP" I heard Harry shout I shoot up and lunged towards him pinning him.

" why did you wake me up?" I said getting off him.

" you were having a bad dream and you were crying, do you wanna tell me about it" he said I felt water down my eyes and indeed I was crying. So all of that was a dream but why would I dream that, Niall wouldn't ever do that I think....

A/N oooh hope you liked this do I'll probably go to chapter 30then I'll probably be finished then go onto the sequel. Anyway did you guys think that Niall really killed her na I wouldn't let her die yet but something bad does happen to her later on. So....

Comment

Fan

Vote

Follow me on twitter @buffyleebuffbal