Chapter 5

"so what do we do now guys now that we got her" one with Justin beiber like hair.

" who are you,what do you want with me?" I said trying to get out of the blond ones grip but he just tightened his grip.

" we're vampires babe and we're one direction" said a one with a stripy t-shirt and red jeans. His shirt had blood smeared all over it either Jayden's or Mom,s or both. I started to well up but held them back so they wouldn't think ilm weak.

" Would you stop calling me babe,I have a name you know' I said through gritted teeth.

"what is it then Babe" blondie said expressing the 'b'.

"It's Buffy" I said he started kissing my neck again.

"what Buffy the vampire slayer" he said against my neck.

"asshole" I whispered.

" she just called you an asshole Niall" the striped one said.

"I know she's gonna get her punishment now for doing it" the so called Niall one said nipping at my neck. I could feel his fangs about to pierce in my neck when I heard a howl.

"Shit they can smell her blood, great now they'll want some of our girl" a curly haired one said smirking at me.

" I'll take her home and give her some punishment from where I left off while you guys lead the wolfs to a different girl" Niall said grabbing me and putting me over his shoulder to an apartment with a blood smell. He chucked me on the bed and took off his shirt.

"Now you'll get your punishment" he said with his pearly white fangs out and the veins under his eyes popping out.

A/n okay not as good as the last chapter but what do you reckon Niall will do to Buffy. I will update again today an if anyone can do good book covers could you do me one and if you make me one I'll put you on my book somewhere in it. I was think after I finish this one if it is going really good I'll do a sequel and probably a trilogy byexxx

Buffy :)