Chapter 10

*next morning*

I seriously can't believe I did that let them drink from me I thinks that's why I was getting dizzy because of the amount of blood coming out of me.

I opened my eyes and saw all the boys scattered on the boy with no shirts on but just the calvin kleins. Oh crap sexy bodies don't look I'll get dragged in they're hotness I thought.

This could be my chance to escape I slowly got off the bed carefull not to hit one of the boys. I tiptoed I the door and quickly but quietly went down the stairs and opened the door and looked behind to see if anyone was behind me no thank god.

I closed the door and turned around and walked into a hard chest and looked to see who it was it was some boy about the boys age. He smiled at me and looked at my bite marks and then his eyes turned to hunger. Don't you fucking tell me he's a vampire.

"Hey I'm Jai, you must be Buffy the boys walking blood bag why are you been so quiet and not going anywhere without them?" he said looking at me with a confused look on his face.

I couldn't let him know I'm trying to escape he would take me back to them.

"nothing just going to the store to get some food for myself the boys trust me now and they're awake up in they're rooms" I said trying not to smile or smirk.

" Really cause 1I don't hear them. 2they aren't up this early and 3they told me not to trust cause you could do this sort of thing" he said erring ready to grab me and drag me inside not this time. He grabbed my arm an I just got my knife that I got from Nialls bedside table and stabbed him in the arm. He just stared at me and pulled it out and it healed immediately.

" sorry babe it didn't hurt doesn't hurt hybrids like me" he said laughing at me. He grabbed the knife and took and put it in his pocket and grabbed my arm and took me inside.

" Boys look who I've got here ya little blood bag tried to escape" he said yelling out to them they came down the stairs and Niall grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and held me there so I couldn't run away while they talk with this Jai.

" thanks mate she's tried it before we're used to it" Niall said putting his hand on my bum and then the boys started laughing at him.

"so how was the werewolves last night what did they want" Jai asked trying not to laugh at Niall stupid jerks.

" well they wanted her because she cut her leg and she must've smelt nice to them" zayn said fixing his quiff.

" and tastes nice aswell don't forget" Niall said running his hand up an down my but trying to get me angry at him I'll tell ya it's working.

I couldn't see anything except for his bum and Louis and Liam who were next to Niall. I looked at Niall's bum and put my hand on it and I felt him stiffen and look at me grinning. He grabbed my bum and squeezed it I make me gasp which I did I just grabbed his harder and started laughing and all the boys looked at him and me and found out what happened and laughed.

" yes Niall of course you would think she tastes nice you were the first one to taste her so she would taste nice" Harry said looking at the ground and then looking up at Jai.

" so how was jayden jai?" Liam said I tried to get off Nialls shoulders so I could see if Liam was telling the truth. If it is Jai killed my boyfriend and probably my mother.

A/N hey guys hope you like this chapter I don't have school for three days and then the weekend so I will update more.

Comment

Fan

Update