How are you related?

As soon as Mal walked out the room, she was comforted by Lindsey and Rose. The blonde narrowed her eyes towards the door. "What has she had to say?" Mal shrugged. "Nothing." Both her friends were shocked. "Nothing?!" Rose was in disbelief. "You're sisters!"
The trio then headed to the dining room where they were told dinner would be ready in 5 minutes and to let the others know. Great,Mal thought, I'm not even hungry.
Karlä was prepared for dinner. Well she wasn't. But she was prepared for someone to ask her this question. Which Megan Rapinoe did. Picking up her spoon, the midfielder asked "So how are you and Mal related then?"
There were so many answers to choose from. Karlä decided to pick the right one though. "We're sisters." This clearly was news to everyone else as a quiet mutter of shock spread around the table much to both the Pugh's discomfort. Ash eventually spoke up for the surprised team. "Mal never mentioned you."
Of course she wouldn't . Karlä was very glad. Shrugging this also seemed to catch her teammates attention. "You intrigue me Karlä." Carli told the teen. Then Kelley opened her mouth. "We should play some game!" Allie raised her eyebrows. "Seriously Kelley? We're not kids." Alex laughed. "Kelley still acts like one." She pointed out. Holding her hands up on defence, Kelley retorted "Look I'm just trying to get the rookie involved! There's a bit of tension y'know." Addressing the elephant in the room.
They all decided to meet in Karlä and Mal's room. The game of Truth or Dare  started out fun, until it reached Karlä. "Truth or Dare?" Crystal asked. Karlä obviously didn't go Truth. Dare it turned out wasn't much better.