Revenge?

When Karlä and Mal got back, they were greeted by the entire team in the lobby. "How was it?" Ali nervously asked. Karlä frowned. "What?" Lindsey looked to Mal who was sheepishly cringing. "Do you not know?" The midfielder added frowning at her best friend.
Eventually Megan clarified everything. "We heard you got an abortion Karlä and we fully support your choice.
Karlä was overwhelmed. "I-I...uh thanks. Um how did you all know?" She knew how though.
As she turned around to face her sister, Karlä heard Christen say "It's not her fault. The media know."
What the fuck?
There were so many things whizzing in the teens head. Karlä heard Mal tell everyone to clear off and she tried to understand the words that appeared to be coming out her sisters mouth but she couldn't hear them.
"Mal? Mal?!" Eventually the words in seemed to stop and Karlä got her worst worries out. "Cohen might find out!" Mal appeared taken aback. "How would he find out Karlä?" These soft words only sent Karlä into more panic. "He gets out in six months!"
Her older sister was horrified. "Wait what?"
Karlä took a deep breath. "He also has...associates who tell him everything."
Another deep breath was needed. "This isn't the first time he's been in jail before."

"I'm not fucking a slut!" The first exchanges between the duo surprised Karlä. Cohen expanded. "I only go to jail for a couple of months and during that time period you decided to whore yourself out to one of my customers?!"
It didn't make any sense. Not to Karlä. "I-I don't get it. Who told you that?" Cohen gave a frightening smirk. "Batty McColl." Everything was needed to suppress a roll of the eyes. Barry McColl was weirdly loyal to his boss and longest associate. Of course he'd find out.
Cohen appeared calm now. "I don't approve of you being a hoe but if you're gonna get another guys dick, get him to use a condom eh?"
Karlä nodded as if her life depended on it. Which it did.
There was a wry smile to herself. Karlä Pugh has found an unethical if not sneaky wee loophole to use.

They were now sitting on Mal's bed. Scrolling through the news Karlä saw headlines such as Mallory Pugh's teen sister gets pregnant,
The latest star of the USWNT got knocked up
and Did two rookies conceive a love child?
All these hurt Karlä. Especially when she saw her sister arrive looking very upset.
"Dansby did it." Mal appeared disgusted. Karlä was confused. "Did what?" "Leak it to the press." Was all her older sister could spit out.
Karlä shook her head. "I don't think he would do something like what." Mal sighed. "There's no need to-" "I think Randy told everyone." A very annoyed look spread on Pugh's face. "What? Why?"
Karlä sighed. "Revenge."

Karlä anxiously gazed at the time. 11:52. Cohen would be home after going to the strip club. Yes. Her boyfriend was allowed to openly cheat with others however Karlä couldn't. Well. She could cheat but couldn't get caught. That was the rule.

So Karlä went from sprawling on the bed to springing up, careful not to tread on the used syringes and beer bottles that she pretended not to notice. Quickly putting on her clothes, Karlä never even heard the bathroom door open. "Where are you going?" Randy looked to the clock. "It's pretty late to be going home." "I have to get back to him." Was all that Karlä could hastily explain. Hepburn frowned. "Why do you go back to him? He doesn't treat you well. You don't even love him. You just both use each other for sex." He paused. "Well me as well but I don't mind." Karlä frowned. Randy's cheeks went red. "I enjoy being around you," "Randy..." "I love seeing you all the time..." "Randy.." the warnings weren't enough. "and I genuinely want to be with you."
Karlä turned away. "Randy don't do this." She whimpered. "Not now." Now it was her lover's turn to frown. "Why? Karlä I love you. I can protect you. From them. Please give me a chance." Karlä ran out the apartment, hoping she wouldn't see the guy she genuinely cared about again.

"So..." Mal's voice was barely above a whisper. "is that the last time you guys interacted?" Karlä sighed. "Yes. I don't even know how he knows about the abortion. I don't get what he wants from me? Money? A confession?" She was exasperated.
A reply was met with a shrug of a shoulder and "Call him. Find out what he wants."