Test

Karlä wasn't feeling any better after the dream. After (reluctantly ) allowing her to participate in training, Dawn kept a close eye on Karlä. As did Mal. Both could spot things weren't right.
Sluggish, Karlä wasn't keeping up with the jogs or the sprints and was falling behind in the scrimmage as well.
Karlä was then taken  out of the session. Feeling embarrassed, she immediately saw Dawn's concerned face and blurted out "I'm sorry! I don't know what's wrong." Not saying anymore, the feeling of nausea returned to the teen once more.
After throwing up a few times into a nearby bucket Dawn quickly got out, Karlä heard Dawn sigh.
"I don't want to...but I think we need to do a test."
Karlä was confused. "W-What?" Anxiously looking back at Dawn, the trainer then sighed once more.
"A pregnancy test."

Karlä was shocked. How was this even possible? When was the last time she even had...sex?
Realising that it was less than a year ago, Karlä reluctantly nodded.
They headed into the hotel where Dawn quickly went to get a test. After she handed the stick to Karlä, the player then headed into the nearest cubicle in the toilets. It didn't take long.
Karlä didn't look at the stick as she wiped it before handing it to Dawn.
Seeing the look of shock on Dawn's face, Karlä followed her gaze until she saw the two lines as well.

Karlä Denise Pugh was pregnant.

AUTHORS NOTE: So Karlä's pregnant! Big choice here- should she abort or keep Cohen's kid? Or is it Cohen's ? The fate is in the readers' hands!