"Get in there"

AUTHORS NOTE: Mentions of Rape
"I guess you don't want to talk about it." McKenzie concluded as her best friend hurled her suitcase into the back seat and slammed her door shut.
Karlä shook her head. "Can't they leave it alone?" She burst out. "She even..." Karlä put her head in her hands, not wanting her tears to be seen, "said I was probably raped..." The car stopped.
Karlä looked up. As soon as she did, a hug came her way. Accepting it, Karlä thought more about her departure.

"Cohen where are we going?" Karlä asked after a period of silence. Her boyfriend didn't appear to bothered. "You don't need to know." Karlä' was annoyed. "I just ran away from my family for you and now I don't deserve to know where we're going?" Cohen was silent. He appeared concentrated on parking. It was until then that Karlä realised where they were. In the middle of nowhere. The car stopped. Cole got out. "Come on then." He gestured for his girlfriend to come out. So Karlä did. Shivering, she realised, she was in the forest. Well the middle of nowhere . Cole looked to the bushes "Get in there." Karlä was confused. "Why?" Cole smirked. "Why not?" Obediently, Karlä shuffled over into the thick bushes. Oh how stupid she was. Because the worst thing possible happened...

"Things were bad at the start." Karlä sobbed out. "Why did I go?" McKenzie did not know the answer and of course while she knew that nothing good really came out of Karlä's decision to leave, at least she could comfort her with one thing. "Well you would of never have met me." Karlä silently nodded. Her best friend was the one who helped her escape.
There was one thing that Karlä needed to make sure.
"Kenz?" "Yes?" McKenzie knew Karlä only used that nickname when she needed assurance. "Can you come with me to the trial?" McKenzie looked at the teen directly in the eye. "Of fucking course."