Baby Daddy

Thankfully, the procedure was a success and Karlä only had to stay in the clinic for rest for a couple of hours. She was told to expect some bleeding, that aside, she was fine.
As promised, Mal took Karlä out as soon as she could be discharged.
They were going to meet at a nearby café. The whole journey, Mal rambled on about how well Karlä and Dansby will get along and Karlä gave a small smile to herself. It was nice to see her sister getting treated well. Even if she didn't have that same privilege.
Much to Karlä's honest displeasure, her sister let the rest of the team know of the news. While she did not question it, Mal clarified herself to her younger sibling stating "Dawn may have told them we had to leave for a personal matter. I didn't want to worry them Karz."
They arrived at the café at ten to two. The boys were late. Well at least according to a huffing and eye rolling Mal who checked her phone every few seconds it appeared.
Then the duo arrived. Spotting them from a distance, Karlä went cold. She felt her insides begin to shut down and widening her eyes all she could do was whisper to Mal "You see that guy?"
"Yeah?" Mal was narrowing her eyes, already getting a suspicious hunch. "That's the father."