Chapter 9

Me and Barbara start cleaning up after breakfast.

"Hey, I'll dry the dishes. You go get ready for today."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Good luck."

"Thanks." I walk to our room and start getting ready. A few minutes later, I head to the living room.

"You ready, Jersey?" Jerome asks.

"Yeah, so what's the plan?"

"First, we're going to steal a gasoline truck. Then we find a bus filled with cheerleaders. We spray the gasoline on them and BOOM! The bus bursts into flames!"

"Should we be doing this?"

"Yes! Why would you ask that?"

"It's wrong, Jerome. Plus, we could get caught again."

"Jersey, I promise it'll be okay."

"Fine." I sigh.

"Alright, let's go!"

30 minutes later...

We drive around in the gasoline truck. Jerome tells Aaron to stop the truck as he looks around.

"I spy with my little eye something that is yellow." We see a yellow bus... filled with cheerleaders.

"Score, Gotham, score! We want more! Hit 'em where it hurts and knock 'em to the floor!" We hear the cheerleaders chant. Jerome signals Aaron to follow the bus.

"Yay, Gotham!" Greenwood says. The bus stops and we get out of the truck. Jerome taps on the door and goes in, me and Aaron follow. As I walk up the stairs, I see cheerleaders starting to cry.

"I want you all to know this was a very difficult decision for us. It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party. In the end, we decided to skew a little younger. Youth won the day.Sorry." Me and Aaron start to handcuff everyone.

"P-Please don't do this." One girl says. I make sure Jerome isn't looking and kneel down.

"Hey, I promise you it'll be okay. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything to you. Just don't panic, okay?" I ask. She nods her head. I head back up to the front. Jerome grabs the hose filled with gasoline.

"Give me an "O"!" Jerome says. The girls start whimpering, then scream when he shoots the ceiling. "I said give me a 'O'!"

"O!"

"Give me an N!"

"N."

"Give me another O!"

"O."

"What does that spell? "Oh, no!"" Jerome laughs and starts spraying gasoline everywhere.

"Jerome, stop!" I say.

"Jersey, let me do this! Go out and make sure cops aren't here!" I start walking out. Soon after, he comes out with a lighter. "Ready? Okay! This is so embarrassing. Anyone got a light?"

" I do." Dobkins says as he throws it to him. Finally, Jim and a few other cops arrive.

"Stand your ground. They can't shoot at a bus."

"Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" Jim shouts.

"Aaron, Greenwood, get the truck started. We're gonna blow this barbecue." Jerome starts shooting at Jim. We then hear a gunshot. Someone gasps..."Wow, that was close. Right, sis?" Silence."Jersey?" I look down and see a hole. Blood starts coming out. I fall to the floor. "Sis! Oh my gosh! Jim, you asshole! You fucking shot my sister!"

"Jerome, stop what you're doing right-" Jim says.
"Light 'em up!" Jerome runs back to the truck, with me in his arms. "You're going to be okay Jersey. I promise."

After that... everything got dark.