Trailers

Hey everyone! I know I have been posting a lot of chapters, but this is just going to be a random thing for a break. I will write more chapters soon, but I thought I'd give you all trailer things to get an idea of what's going to happen in the future. I am not going to spoil exactly, just give hints. Also, I'd like to tell you now that there will be 10 or less chapters most likely for this story. :( I will explain eventually why. Anyways, here's some trailers for upcoming chapters. Again, they're not going to spoil the entire chapter/story. Just give an idea of what to expect. Also, they will be dialogue/quotes. 

Let's begin! (ha ha newsies song reference, which song? :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jersey, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not joining you this time."

--------------------------------------------------------

"You left me and Jerome."

"I'm sorry, Jersey! I never wanted to leave! But, it was the best thing to do."

"I don't want to hear it anymore. I will never accept what you've done. You turned your back on me, now I'm turning my back on you!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"You blew the orphanage up, didn't you?"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Is this how it's going to go Jim? You're going to get rid of my family? I thought I could look up to you."

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god! What have I done?! I'm so sorry Jersey!"

------------------------------------------------------

"I knew he had a bad side. I knew there was still good in him."

"Then why would he do this to you?"

"Because that was his bad side showing. He didn't know, and I know he really did care. He would never want anything bad to happen to me."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh no, not again."

------------------------------------------------------

"I never wanted to be like this, Jim! I wasn't born this way, I was created this way! Maybe figure out someone's story before you assume."

------------------------------------------------------

"I thought you were going to change after you got out of jail. Clearly, I was wrong."

------------------------------------------------------

"C-Congratulations Jim. You got rid of all the insane people."

"There's more insane people out there!"

"True. But we were the worst. Goodbye Gotham!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Alright, this is all I'm probably going to do. Again, this isn't spoiling because I don't know whether or not these are going to be the exact quotes. But again, it gives you an idea. You can ask me questions if you want but please try to ask on messages. I just don't want to give anything away to everyone else. Also, try not to assume something will exactly happen. You can predict, just don't say 'Oh that's totally what happened' because it might not be. And these might not go into the final chapters. It might just be random stuff I came up with. Anyways, next chapter will come soon!