Epilogue

If you read the title, don't hate me yet! I promise, it'll be okay! Just read this and I'll tell you something at the end!

1 month later....

It's been a month since Jerome died. I can still feel the pain in my stomach. And I can still feel the pain in my heart. I wish he could just come back. But it's too late... Jim told me there's no way. Jeremiah calls me and asks if I can come over. I arrive at his house and knock on the door. Ecco opens it.

"Hey, Jeremiah said he wanted to see me?" I say.

"Yes. Follow me please." We walk into a room with a bunch of blueprints and tv monitors. Jeremiah turns around and smiles.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I say.

"Thanks for coming."

"No problem."

"How are you doing?"

"Getting better."

"I'm sorry about everything-"

"It's fine. What happened happened. Can't do anything about it now."

"Well, if you need a place to stay, you're welcome to stay here."

"I'll think about it." I look over and see a gift on his table. "What's that?" He walks over to the gift.

"Hmm, I don't know. It says it's from Wayne Enterprises."

"Oh. Well sorry to be a terrible person, but I have to go."

"No worries. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah." I start to walk away until I realize something. "Jeremiah, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He says as he cleans things up.

"Why did Jerome feel sharp pains in his neck?" He freezes for a second.

"How would I know? Maybe he just hurt it really bad."

"Really? So then why do him and I have something that glows in our necks?"

"I... I umm..."

"You put some sort of chip in us, didn't you?"

"Yes...before I left"

"Why?" I ask as my eyes start tearing up.

"Because I thought that would be the only way for me to keep track of you two."

"That's a fucking lie, Jeremiah! Tell me the truth!"

"Fine. The chips have a control that can make you go evil and insane." My eyes widen.

"What the hell? Why would you make that?"

"I knew Jerome was going to be evil. I wanted to show you proof."

"Show me proof? I knew he was a criminal! But he's also my brother. I still love him for who he is."

"I-I'm-"

"So you're telling me that you made him try to kill me?!"

"Yes.. but I stopped when he was close so you wouldn't die."

"I can't fucking believe this! I trusted you! I forgave you for what you've done!"

"I'm so sorry, I never knew this would happen."

"Wow. I'm surprised. I thought you changed. I thought maybe it was something else. Maybe he was really insane. But he wasn't. You made him this way. And what came out of it? He fucking died. And I almost died as well."

"Jersey I-"

"I'm done. I don't want to hear another fucking word for you. I thought our relationship could get better, but I was wrong. Goodbye Jeremiah." I walk out in tears. I can't believe he did this. I'm surprised he never tried to change me. All of a sudden, I hear something crash. I ran back into the room.

"Jeremiah?" Ecco says.

"Jeremiah! Is everything okay-" I ask.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"Burn it down, brother. Burn it all down!" The recording says.

"Oh no, not again."

Hey everyone! Well, the title says it all. This is the last chapter of the story. :( Give feedback if you want! I won't be offended most likely. Just be honest on how you think the story went overall or even just a part of a chapter.  I do have good news, however....

There will be a sequel! I will start the sequel hopefully next week! I might wait to post it for a bit just so everyone can get caught up if they're not already. I will announce when it comes out and what the title is soon. So make sure you still have this story somewhere so you can figure out about the sequel. Or if you want you can just look at my account. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story! 

As Jerome would say, "Hang onto your hats folks, cause you ain't seen nothing yet!"