EPILOGUE

Ok guys, this is the last chapter of my fanfic! I just wanna say thank you for those who stuck with me the entire ride of this story. I couldn't have done any of this without any of you guys and I'm thankful for each and every one of you. 

Now, this ending is not something I do often, but I saw it used in multiple other fanfics and I was like...yea why not? I'll give it a go.

So anyways, I hope you like it. 

3rd  POV*       17 Years Later         1917 

"Jackie! Give it back!" Marcus, who is 12, shouted to his twin sister ran outside with a Newsie cap.

"I just wanted to look at it!" Jackie shouted at her twin brother as Marcus shot a fireball at his sister. "Hey, no fair!" Jackie exclaimed, dropping the hat as Marcus snatched it. 

"Don't take my stuff!" Marcus shouted, putting on the grey Newsies hat.

"It's not yours! Dad will kill you if he found out you went through his Newsies box and took his hat!" Jackie exclaimed as she swiped it from Marcus' head.

"It's not like he'll notice it's gone." Marcus told her as the two walked inside.

"Well, put it back before dad finds...out." Jackie said to Marcus as the twins looked up, seeing their dad looking at them, arms crossed.

"Find out what?" he asked them sternly.

"Um...nothing." Marcus told him, laughing nervously.

"Then what's this?" their mom asked from behind them, taking the hat from Marcus. "Spot, you may want to keep a better eye on your stuff. The kids found your Newsie box." Flip told Spot, handing the hat to him as he took it.

"Did you at least take something from your mom's box as well?" Spot asked the two as Flip smacked his arm.

"I didn't take, but we did look." Marcus said as Flip looked at him.

"What did you two see?" Flip asked them as they looked at each other.

"Well...we saw a black bandanna and a white bandanna." Jackie started.

"And a newspaper article about the Newsies Strike of 1899." Marcus added.

"And a journal and on the cover was a picture of mom and dad with some of their Newsie friends." Jackie added as Marcus nodded.

"And a picture of Aunt Corkscrew!" Marcus added. 

"Spot, you think our story could be a fun one to tell?" Flip asked her husband.

"I'll get your box." He told her as she nodded, walking to the couch with the two kids following her. The three of them sat at the couch, Spot joining them, carrying Flip's box as she took it from him.

"Who are the people in this photo?" Marcus asked as his mom pulled out the journal she wrote after the Strike when she wrote about what happened.

"Back in the day, these were my boys. I was second-in-command to your uncle, Jack Kelly." Flip told the two as they nodded, interested.

"That's him!" Marcus exclaimed, pointing to Jack as he stood like a general, as Mush described him in that picture all those years ago.

"Now, I don't know some of the boys in this picture since they were from Brooklyn, your dad's territory." Flip told her kids before continuing. "That's Boots, Bumlets, and Mush." She started, pointing to three boys. "Then there's your uncles, David, Jack, Racetrack, Skittery, and Kid Blink." She continued, pointing to her best friends. "Then there's Les and Snitch." Flip finished.