Rebirth Part 3

Shawn's POV:
<Status>
Name: Shawn Lucifer Swan
Age: 18
Species: Human
Level: 0
Weight: 350lbs (note you have severe health issues at this weight, such as breathing problems, and a few more.)
Strength: 0.4 (note 1= an average Adult male)
Speed: 0.2
Agility: 0
Balance 0.5
Intelligence: 1.5
Height 6'1"
<End Status>
I awoke to my status screen after passing out from the first day being in this new universe. 'Hey system is there way for you to help me get my stats up?' I asked the system.
~Ding~
[Yes host, the easiest way is to start losing weight. For that to happen you should start walking a mile everyday and start lifting weights. I'd recommend 1 set of 10 reps of curls with a 10 lbs dumbbell on each arm] the system responded factually. With the response I got up and took a shower. After getting dressed I went downstairs to see my mom Renee Dwyer doing some paperwork.

"Hey mom, what's going on?" I asked her and she jumped in surprise at the sound of my voice.

"Oh Luc, you surprised me and to answer your question nothing what's up with you?" She replied to me in curiosity. "Well I finally had enough of being overweight and I'm going on a walk before going to the store to get some dumbbells." I said which caused my mom to start crying. "I'm so happy to hear that Luc, I'll drive you to the store!" She said happily wiping her tears away to which I nodded and started on my way to the door.

'Hey system could you please send me a notification when I have walked a half a mile away from my house' I thought to the system politely to which I got a confirmation with a screen with a map and distance meter. I plugged my headphones and started listening to my iPod before leaving the front porch. After 15 minutes I looked at the distance meter and noticed that I've walked a quarter of a mile which gave me more motivation to keep going. After another 25 minutes of walking I finally walked a half a mile and so I turned around and started on my walk back to the house.

After a grueling 45 minutes I got back to the house and I received a notification.

~Ding~
[Congratulations host you have increased your Agility, speed, and balance. You have also decreased your weight]
<Partial Status>
Weight: 350 lbs to 346 lbs
Speed: 0.2 to 0.4
Agility: 0 to 0.2
Balance: 0.5 to 0.6
<End Partial Status>
Seeing the progress that I made. Made me feel happy and accomplished but I didn't let it get to my head. I dismissed the screens and headed into the house.

"Mom! I'm home from my walk." I called out and almost immediately mom rushed to the front door.

"Hey Luc, you made it just in time I was about to head to the store." She told me and went into the garage. I followed her and got into the passenger seat of her car.