Losing Weight

Shawn's POV:
After getting into the car I zoned out until I felt the car come to a stop. I looked out and noticed that we were at Walmart.

I got out of the car and followed my mom into the store

I got out of the car and followed my mom into the store. 'Hey system is there any food that could help me lose weight?' I asked the system in curiosity and sure enough.

~Ding~
[Yes, host the foods that'll help are: green vegetables, fruits, chicken, egg whites, and peppers. Coffee will also help.] it replied to my question. I took note of the list.

"Hey mom, do you have a pen and paper?" I asked mom.

"Yeah here you go Luc." My mom said as she gave me a pad of paper and a pen. I quickly wrote down the list and handed it to her. "What's this for?" She asked skeptically and I replied, "That's a list of food that will help me lose weight. I'd really appreciate it if you would get me some of everything on the list." She didn't hesitate with a nod and a look of pride at my personality change. I put the pen and note pad into my pocket before splitting up with her and headed to the sports section of the store.

After getting to the sports section I quickly got 2 10lbs dumbbells and walked back to where I split up with mom. I quickly caught up with her and put the dumbbells into the cart.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go sit in the car. I haven't really had a chance to relax after my walk." I told her. She nodded and handed me the keys to the car. After getting in the car I pulled out my phone and sent my little sister a text.

Shawn: Hey Bellybear, how's school going for you?

After I sent out the text, I pulled out the notepad and pen and started drawing. I zoned out while I was drawing not focusing on what I was actually doing and just going with the flow.

"Who's that?" I jumped at the sound of my mother's voice. I took a look at my drawing and was stunned to see the goddess that I saw in a painting.

"Oh I don't know actually, I zoned out when I started and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing

"Oh I don't know actually, I zoned out when I started and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing." I responded to my mother and carefully ripped the drawing away from the notepad and handed it back to my mom with her pen. After getting back to the house I quickly grabbed everything from the back and helped my mom put the groceries before going back to my room.

(That's what his room in Phoenix looks like except for the iMac)After I got into my room, I quickly did a set of 10 reps of dumbbell curls

After I got into my room, I quickly did a set of 10 reps of dumbbell curls.
~Ding~
[Congratulations Host! You've increased your strength and lost weight.]
<Partial Status>
Weight: 346 to 343
Strength: 0.5 to 0.8
<End Partial Status>
After I finished reading the status update I went downstairs and saw Bella, my younger Sister, coming home from school.

"Hey Bellybear." I called out to her and she jumped in shock.

"Oh my god! Luc don't scare me like that!!" She exclaimed at me which caused me to start laughing my ass off. She started to glare at me after a few minutes of me laughing. I shrugged at her in innocence.